Chapter 44

Chapter 44

(yes davi isn't in the story...yet...)
Jessica's POV

I didn't feel well, but Neymar wants me to go to the beach with him. I don't want to tell him no, but I've been throwing up no stop and I'm light headed. I lay back in bed and cover my face with a pillow.
My phone starts ringing and I roll my eyes and remove the pillow from my face and answer my phone.
"Hello?" I weakly say.
"Jessica are you feeling well?" Neymar said.
"No."
"We can plan another day for the beach. I'll come over with some movies, sounds good?"
"Okay."
"I'll be over in a hour."
I put my phone down and place the pillow back on my face.
My head pounded and my stomach turned again. I quickly get up and walk to the bathroom.
The vomit falls back into the toilet, and I pull my hair behind me. I really didn't want Neymar coming over and seeing me like this. But he wants to so I can't say no because he would come anyway.
__
"Hey Jessica." Neymar says and closes the door.
"Hi."
"Gosh, you don't look to well. Here I'll just lay with you." He says and I scoot over and let Neymar slip under the covers with me. He plays with my hair and I smile and close my eyes.
He kisses my lips and I open my eyes and frown.
"What if you get sick? You still have to play."
"I don't care, we can be sick together." He says and wraps his arms around me and I move closer to him.
"Just go to sleep. I'll be here all day just for you."
_

I wake up and felt a little better. I see Neymar sleeping and I smiled and kissed his cheek. His eyes open and he turns to me and smiles.
"Good after noon." He laughs and I roll my eyes.
"Good afternoon." I copy him and he smirks. "Don't smirk at me." I say and he chuckles. I slowly get up and walk into the bathroom and slowly wash my face. I look in the mirror and roll my eyes. I still was whiter than snow in Russia. I walk out of the bathroom and see Neymar taking selfies on my phone.
"What are you doing." I say and he throws my phone down and smiles.
"Nothing."
"You know I'm posting the selfies?" I say and he sighs.
"I don't care anyway." He puts his hand up and I shake my head. I grab my phone from him and look though my photos, he took twenty photos and one video.
"Watch the video." He says and smiles. I look at him for a second, I was a little scared to see what he had to say.
I click on the video and it was just Neymar.
"Jessica, I know you hate when I take videos on your phone but this one your keep. I love you forever, no matter what happens next. Your always be my one and only. One day we will leave in Brazil together, so we should go look for houses now." He laughs. "But anyway, one day once we have kids, his name will be David. I don care it's going to be a boy so it's gonna be David. But I love you." He kisses the camera and the video ends and I smile.
"I love you too." I say and he smiles. "And sure, David will be his name." I say and he hugs me.
"You need to lay down, your burning up." He says and I sigh. I lay in the bed and Neymar walks into the restroom, he comes back with a washcloth and places it on my forehead.

Neymar's POV

I sit next to after putting the washcloth away and I start to bush Jessica's hair.
"I found a song. That reminds me of you but it's sad." I say and she looks at me.
"Can you sing it?" She says and I shake my head.
"I can't sing."
"Your full of it."
"Okay whatever."
I didn't really want to sing, and this song made me cry when we were apart. It came on my radio and I knew this song would remind me of everything we had and didn't have.
"I know this song sounds like it's about something's else but all I know it reminds me of you." I clear my throat and begin to sing.
"People say we shouldn't be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about, Cause this love is only getting stronger, So I don't wanna wait any longer, I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
Oh, They don't know about the things we do, They don't know about the "I love you"'s, But I bet you if they only knew,They would just be jealous of us,They don't know about the up all nights, They don't know I've waited all my life, Just to find a love that feels this right,Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us
One touch and I was a believer, Every kiss it gets a little sweeter, It's getting better, Keeps getting better all the time, girl
They don't know about the things we do, They don't know about the "I love you"'s, But I bet you if they only knew, They would just be jealous of us, They don't know about the up all nights, They don't know I've waited all my life, Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us
They don't know how special you are They don't know what you've done to my heart They can say anything they want, Cause they don't know us.
They don't know what we do best, It's between me and you, our little secret, But I wanna tell 'em, I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
They don't know about the things we do, They don't know about the "I love you"'s, But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us, They don't know about the up all nights,They don't know I've waited all my life, Just to find a love that feels this right.
Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us
They don't know about the things we do, They don't know about the "I love you"'s, But I bet you if they only knew, They would just be jealous of us, They don't know about the up all nights,They don't know I've waited all my life,Just to find a love that feels this right,Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us
They don't know about us
They don't know about us"

I finish the song and she was crying.
"That's one direction, isn't it?" She says and I nod. She smiles and wipes her tears.
"That song makes my cry."
"Me too."
"I love you Neymar. No matter what. I don't care who doesn't like us or who does. I just want it to be you and me." She says and I kiss her lips.
"Me too, me too." She smiles and closes her eyes.
"I'm tired." She says and I lay next to her and smile.
"Just go to sleep." I say and she moves closer to me and I wrap my arms around her. God, I loved doing that. I don't know why but it just felt so right to have her in my arms and never letting go.
I slowly close my eyes myself and drift asleep with Jessica in my arms.
_
I wake up and see Jessica still sleeping and I kiss her forehead and quickly jump out of bed.
"Shit!" I whisper and remembered oscar wanted to hang out tonight.
"Shit,shit,shit." I say and pull out my phone to call oscar, I step out into the hallway.
"Hey." I say.
"Dude, you were suppose to be here an hour ago."
"I know I'm sorry, Jessica is sick."
"Oh, because you guys had some good-"
"No we didn't oscar."
"Okay then." He says and laughs. I roll my eyes and shake my head.
"Don't be jealous you can't get some."
"Your funny."
I shake my head and look down the hallway.
"Hey I got to go." I say and put my phone in my pocket and walk back into the hotel room. I quickly shut it and lock it and walk back to Jessica.
Ashley found the hotel. She was down the hallway knocking on one of the doors, but at least she didn't see me.
I don't know what it is with her lately but she's gone insane about me and Jessica. She just needs to stop.
I sit on a chair and go though my phone. Just the same Instagram post about random crap and twitter was boring as always. I sigh and put my phone down and look out the window.
"Neymar?" I look at Jessica but she was sleeping still.
"Neymar." I shake my head and stand up and walk out onto the balcony and sigh. The voice I just heard sounded like my mom. But my mom is alive, not dead. I sigh and stare out into the ocean. I really just wanted this World Cup over with, I know were gonna win because were home but I was tired and ready for it to end.
_
*Next day*

I woke up next to Jessica again and realized I stayed here all night. I smile and stand up and Jessica slowly woke up.
"Hey." She says and I smile.
"Hey." I say and she sits up.
"Are we going to the beach today?" She ask.
"Do you feel alright?"
"I feel way better than yesterday." She sounded better so why not.
"Sure, you get ready and once your done we can stop by my house so I can get a few things." I say and she jumps out of bed and digs though her bag and runs into the bathroom.
I laugh and sit down on the bed.
_
She finally walks out of the bathroom and I couldn't help but stare her up and down at least three times.
She was in a black bikini and her hair was perfectly wavy. I bite my lip and look down as she slips on a t-shirt and jeans over.
"Already." She says and grabs her sunglasses and phone. I smile and we walk out of the hotel room.

Jessica's POV
Neymar ran inside and I sat by myself and played on my phone. I sigh and thought about Neymar singing to me, yes people might think he can't sing but he can for some one who doesn't sing every single second of the day. But I heard when he was playing for santos, he had his speaker every game day and sang and danced in the locker room.
Neymar comes back and be jumps into the car and smiles at me.
"Let's go." He says and backs the car up.
I had a feeling he had something planned for me, just by the way he said "let's go".

___
Don't forget to vote and comment
Songs for this chapter:
Devil may cry: The Weekend
Beautiful lier: Beyoncé/Shakira
Here without you: 3 doors down

Did you guys like Neymar singing they don't know about us by once direction ^-^ I was trying to find a good and emotional song for him to sing to Jessica but hey it came out good
#Teamjeymar <3