Chapter 24

I started following some of you so yeah :D

Chapter 24

Jessica's POV

The blue ocean filled my view. Nothing but blue. I place my head phones in and close my eyes.
"Their going to like me." I wish. "Their going to put me on the team."
I open my eyes and stare at the seat in front of me. Neymar won't want me on the team, but Lionel would love me to be on it. I just don't know, if they accept my then what am I going to do? Travel for free every weekend?
I frown and look about out the window.
"More water?" The flight attendant ask and I shake my head. "Okay, just ask if you would like more." She says and walks off. I turn my music up and change the song.

"If you ever leave me, baby,
Leave some morphine at my door
'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To realize what we used to have,
We don't have it anymore."

Bruno Mars's music always makes me upset. No matter what the song it about, his lyrics always tell a story that's in my head and this song(It will rain) makes me think, what if I lose Neymar? What would I go though, would I cry for a day or for months?
But I can't think about that now. He's just gonna be at practice then a week of relaxation then a flight to Brazil.
I really want to go to Brazil, going to the beaches to work on my tan. And spending my time with Neymar, after his games of course. I smile and bite my lip. Spending two months or three with him in Brazil. It just sounds amazing to think about. But Lionel, what would he do. Most likely hang out with his friends at the bars or something like that.
Even thou I would like to meet Ronaldo again because the first time it was actually pretty bad.

*Flashback*

I sat at the table waiting for Lionel. I was about there for tin mintues until he walked up with a very, very tall person.
"Jessica, this is cristiano." Leo says and the guy waves. I smile and look down at my phone.
"She isn't very social to new people." Leo says and I look at him and roll my eyes.
Cristiano laughs and pats Lionel on the back. "Yeah, she's gonna be trouble."
Okay, I'm only 20. I'm not gonna be a trouble person.
"Okay." I say and Lionel sits next to me.
"You two could be together one day." I start laughing and Leo looks at me crazy.
"How old is he? Like ten years older?"
"No. He's 27." I laugh harder and Cristiano smiles and laughs.
"I'm sorry about her." Leo says.
"It's okay, she looks like she doesn't want to be here." I nod and stand up.
"It was nice meeting you, but I have to go." I lie and walk away.
The only reason why Leo brought me here was because he wanted me to date him. But I couldn't, he didn't even look cute. I don't know why I even came.

*end of flashback*

I felt a little bad that I was rude but hey. Look where it's got me now, imagine if I was with him.
I shake my head and look at my phone. Neymar's picture pops up and I click on it.
Just a text message on Facebook.
"I miss you already :("
"I haven't even been gone of two hours."
"But still."
"Don't worry."
I pull out my headphones and put them back in my bag. I put my phone by them and stand up from my seat and walk towards the bathroom. Some was already in the front one so I turn around and walk to the very back, I open the door and quickly step in and lock the door.
Neymar is just a little bit over dramatic sometimes, just depending on the situation. But I haven't even been gone that long and he messages me.
Wait, shouldn't he be a practice?
I wash my hands and step out of the bathroom. I walk back to my seat and sit down. I felt my phone vibrate as I pull it back out.
"Don't worry? Your gonna be across the world."
"Neymar, calm down. You will be across the world when you go to the World Cup."
"Oh about that......"
He doesn't finish the sentence and I roll my eyes.
"Tell.me."
He doesn't answer and I put my phone down. What in the world could he be doing?
I look back out the window and watch the sun start to set. It's orange color covers the sky and the oceans blue color darkened.
My phone vibrates and I quickly pick it up.
"Sorry, had to ice my knee."
"What's wrong with your knee?"
"Well, let's just say pique ran into my knee."
"Ow."
"Yeah, but anyway the World Cup thing. I got you tickets to see all my games and a ride in a private jet to Brazil!"
"Oh my god!! No way!! Is their anyway I have to repay you for all this?"
"Nopeeeeee, but we could stay in the same hotel room (;"
Oh gosh. Neymar and his cheeky flirts.
"I rather sleep in a trash can then in the same bed as you." I joke.
"I take that offensively!"
"I'm kidding!" I put my phone down and slowly close my window.
The sun had completely set and the lights in the airplane have dimmed to where there was barely any light.
"You better be kidding." I read and smile. Sometimes Neymar can get a bit offended, so I heard.
"I'm tired. I'll text you when I wake up. Love you<3"
"Good night beautiful, love you more<3"
I turn my phone off and place it into my bag. I grab the blanket in the seat pocket and place It onto me, I slowly close my eyes and hope to dream of Neymar, well of course I will.

________
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Okay one thing, Cristiano Ronaldo is hot but not as hot as Neymar so yeah.

Songs for the chapter:
Hush-soMo
Empire-shakira
It will rain-Bruno Mars
Sweet dreams-Beyoncé

P.s I have to admit, the flashback was pretty funny, well to me anyways. :P