Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Neymar's POV

I open my eyes and quickly shut them because of the light.
"Dani." I slowly say and open my eyes again.
"Damn, I thought you were dead!" He says and I rub my head.
"How long have I been out?"
"24 hours." He says and my eyes widen. Damn, a whole day of sleeping, I guess I needed it.
"I feel a lot better." I say and he nods.
"You look it too." He says and I laugh. I was sore but I needed to get up and go home.
"Hey can you take me to my place?" I say and he nods.
"You sure?" I nod and he shrugs. I grab my shoes and slowly put them on. We walk out of his place and into his car, I get and buckle up and rest my head on the window.
"Hey. Don't worry about her, she needs some time. She will want you back, just give it time." He says and I nod.
"Yeah." I whisper and wipe the tears off my face. I needed to stop crying, people would question me and the coaches are already questioning me.
I wasn't ready for Brazil now, even thou it's in three days and I have to get on a flight to Brazil. I wanted to be on the same plane as Jessica, but that isn't gonna happen.

We finally make it to my apartment and I thank him. I quickly get out of the car and dani drives off. I slowly walk into the lobby and to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator, the door opens and a girl walks out and past me. I walk in and turn to see the girl looking at me.
She takes her hoodie off and I bite my lip.
It was Jessica.

Jessica's POV

My heart drops as I see Neymar walk onto the elevator and the doors close. I dropped off his jerseys he gave me and I didn't expect him to be home. I quickly walk out and into Lionel's car.
"Ready?"
"Yeah." I say and look out the window.
"I saw Dani's car and dropped off some one, did you see who it was."
"No." I say and bite my inner cheek.
I wasn't heartbroken when I saw him, my heart just stopped for a second and I turned around.

We arrive home and I sit in the car as Lionel gets out and walks towards the house. He turns and looks at me and I just sit in the car. He nods and walks in the house. I decide to get out and I stand by the car.
My mind raced as the memory's of me and Neymar flash before me. I shake my head and walk to the house.
"He didn't want you." My mind says and everything stops.
No.
I don't care now, he did that to me. He's gonna pay for what he did, if he goes to Brazil. I'll just go on dates with his team mates, or other teams. Just a little taste of his own medicine. I walk inside and walk towards Lionel.
"I'm going to Brazil with you." I say and he looks at me.
"What?" He says and I nod.
"Yes. I do want to go."
"Good for you! Were gonna have so much fun!" He says and jumps up. I laugh and he lifts me up. I scream a little and he puts me down.
"Thank you!" He says and I smile.
"We can go to the beach the day when get there, after we get to the hotel but we are gonna be in Rio!" He yells and I roll my eyes.
"Okay, Leo calm down." He laughs and I shake my head.
"I think we're leaving tomorrow because the flights are full other days so go get packing!" He says and claps his hands. I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs.

Neymar's POV

I stare at the box Jessica left me. I haven't opened it because I'm scared to see what's inside. I close my eyes and open the box, I open one eye then the other.
My jerseys I gave her, and a note.

"Dear Neymar,
Good luck at the World Cup. I wish you all the best for you and your future. Enjoy it while you can.
-Jessica"
I sigh and pick my jerseys and place them next to me. I didn't know what to do now. I don't. I guess the plan that dani told me is the only way I can win her back now. If that doesn't work. I'm gonna have to move on.
I stare at the note and see that their were tears stained in the note and I bite my tongue.
"What did I do to deserve this?" I look up and shake my head. "I have done nothing to deserve all this pain, please. Please take it all away." I shake my head and stare at the jerseys, the tags were never taken off and it still smelt brand new. I stand up and walk into the kitchen. I grab a drink and slowly open it.
I need to stop thinking, just for a minute or two. Just get everything off of my chest and I can finally breathe.
Going to Brazil isn't going to help now. I'll have the whole nation on my shoulder, just to add to the weight.
But I didn't have to pack for the flight, I had clothes at me home in Brazil so I don't have to worry about that. I laugh at my own words and shake my head.

I guess I just need to worry about making my country proud.

Jessica's POV

"If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed" I sang along to Beyoncé's song and repacked all the clothes I had from America and put new ones in. I put two swim suits instead of one because, well, it's Rio! Who wouldn't? I jumped around and sang along to all the songs that came on and just had a mini party in my room. Whoop!
I finish packing and place the bags in the corner of the room which I wrote on, I have no idea why I wrote that and when I did so it scares me at night. I turn the music off and close my closet door. I sit on my bed and play on my phone. I usually don't play games on my phone but I got them so I guess I should play them. I click out of the game and go on my Instagram, I decided I needed a new picture on here. I take a picture of all of my bags and caption "Brazil, Here I come baby!" I post it and smile. I didn't care what people said about my Instagram, it's mine so calm down.
I put my phone on the charger and walk out of my room. I walked down the stairs and see Lionel and Marc bartra were in the living room laughing. I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen and grab a apple.
"Jessica, come in here!" Lionel yells and I shake my head. I walk in and Lionel was laughing still.
"Marc told me the funniest thing."
"I really don't want to know." I say and Marc starts laughing.
"Please?"
"No, I'm gonna be stuck with you though the whole World Cup so no." I walk back up the stairs and I hear Marc saying "wow, I see why Neymar loved her." I shake my head and close my door.

_____
Don't forget to vote and comment
Songs for this chapter;
Amnesia:5 seconds of summer
You and I: one direction
Love runs out: one republic