Chapter Eight

Yugyeom POV

"How are you just going to cancel our plans," I say to the midget. "I forgot, I made plans with Jin."

"This was planned three months ago," he just shrugs. "You know what? Get out, Now." I demand.

"Shut up Yugyeom, it's not like I'll be there by myself." I raise an eyebrow at him. "It's a quintuplet date. Sehun and Jungkwon, Taehyung and Jungsouk, Namjoon and Hoseok, Yoongi and Suran, last but not least and Jin and I."

"Is that's supposed to make me feel better or.." I trail off. "Like why are you telling me this?" I add on.

"You can join us," he suggest. "How I don't have a date," he smirks.

"I was making an exception for you to go out with my little Jungkookie," Jimin doesn't know how that bunny boy makes me feel. He makes me feel feelings I've never felt before.

Don't you think about it Yugye—

"I'll go," I rush the words out. "I knew you couldn't resist," I roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever, what time should I be there, if he even decides to go." What if Bun doesn't eve want to go, then I'll be looking stupid around the 5 pairs of couples—that's embarrassing.

"Show up to the restaurant at 8," I write it down. "Also don't worry about jungkook I'll bring him,"

"Ok get out, gonna go wank off." I state, he looks at me with disgust. "That's gross!" I laugh as he rushes out the door, slamming it behind him.

"Kids,"

****
I show up to the restaurant debating on whether I should walk in or go back home and beat.

I decide to walk in, I have nothing better to do anyway. When I get inside there's a waiter walking up to me.

"Are you here for reservations?" She ask politely. "I'm here for a couple of friends...uh Park,"

"Follow me," I walk behind her and notice how she tries to pull her skirt up. I revert my eyes away and see Grossness at a huge table.

"Here they are."

I bow to her and take a seat next to Bun

I bow to her and take a seat next to Bun. "Hey guys," the all say hi to me.

The waiter comes and takes all our orders. "So Jungkook, who do you like." Jimin ask out of nowhere.

I see him blush, "No one," he says quietly. "Aww,it's ok you can tell us." Jimin assures.

I look at Jungkook, he  dressed in all white, which makes him look like an innocent angel—fuck.

Bun leans over to his friend, and I he whispers something. The friend fake gasp, "Really?" Jungkook nods, blushing deeply.

"Hey! No keeping secrets," Jimin pouts.

"W-Well I like.."

______________________________

I'm a dumbass and terrible author.

This a short ass chapter but it's something right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No? Ok..😔

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Office sex happing on chapter 12, to make for this bullshit I call a story.

LOL

Also chapter one for my yoonkook story is out, so yeah...if you're interested check it out.

Excuse any mistakes

~Nyah🌻