Preview

This is a preview of Jungkook if I decide to change it.
____________________

"It's obvious you're going to go shoot someone," Jungkook said nonchalantly.

Jimin looked at him shocked, "I never told y-"

Jungkook crossed his arms. "You don't have to tell me, I'm not and idiot."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "You're lucky I love you."

Jungkook laughed, "I don't need luck. I'm loved by everyone," shrugging after his statement.

"Asshole," Jimin mumbles.

Jungkwon came downstairs with suit on.

"Hey hyung, Hey Kook," he greeted ruffling jungkooks hair.

Jungkook slapped his hand.

"It's about time, you took forever." Jimin complained.

Jungkwon was going to get an interview for a job at Kim Enterprise, the top company in Seoul. Jimin works there and helped his brothers get an application for the job.

"Jungkook, we're about to leave," Jimin announced.

"Bye, good luck at your interview," Jungkook said. "You'll need it." Jimin and Jungkwon groaned, said goodbye and left.

Leaving Jungkook and JeonSouk in the house by themselves.

***

"Jungkook wake up," Jungkook shuffles under the covers, ignoring the person.

"Jungkook, you have an interview today," Jungkook groans, throwing the covers off of him.

He meets a smiling Jimin, Jungkook rolls over to his right side and closes his eyes.

"5 more minutes," Jimin rolls his eyes and picks Jungkook up off the bed.

"Now Jungkook, or you'll never see the company building." His eyes flutter open, as he stands up straight.

"I don't need to see it," Jungkook demands.

Jimin leaves out of his room and Jungkook starts to get ready, he brushed his teeth, He got in the shower and got clean.

He got dressed in a dress shirt and some jeans, and fixed his curly hair.

"Ok I'm ready to go," Jungkook announces.

Jimin smiles a little, "Well, let's go." Jimin and Jungkook leaves the house.

***

"Park Jungkook, Mr.Kim is ready for you now." A secretary informs him to follow her.

Walking behind the lady, Jungkook noticed blond hair writing papers.

"Taehyung hyung." Jungkook waves at Taehyung and he waves back.

"Well here is the bosses office," the secretary leaves him there by himself.

He knocks on the door, and waits until he here's a low come in. He opens the door to a handsome man, with black hair.

"Sit down," Yugyeom orders and Jungkook sat down.

"What is your name?" Yugyeom asked.

"It's Park Jungkook " Yugyeom nods and write down something on his paperwork.

"Age?"

"22,"

"Why do you think I should hire you?" Yugyeom asked in a cold tone, and Jungkook being himself replies.

"Well I need a job, and money."

"Is this a joke?" He spat making Jungkook jump.

"I'm not laughing so..what do you think?"

"You may leave," Jungkook stands up and leave quickly, letting slamming the door on his way out.

"Kook, what happened?" Taehyung asked walking up to him.

"He asked why I needed a job, and I told him the truth." Jungkook said angrily, "His loss." Jungkook shrugged.

_____________________

That's it for now.
Tell me whether you like it or not.