rush

RUSH

RUSH

"Being bad feels pretty good, huh?"

──────

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Your world turns upside down when an unlikely friend - who also happens to be a recruiter for the illegal street races - exposes you to the underground racing world of Seoul.

But before you know it, you're trapped in what you thought was a harmless race for rep - which, in reality, hides dark secrets. Sex. Money. Power. And the people persuading you to join the madness.

When everything becomes a nightmare, the lead racer silently takes you under his wing - the one with the calloused hands and red hair and a battered old leather jacket.

As you find yourself slowly falling into - and for - the dark depths of his mind, the others you've been involved with become agitated. You don't know who you want, and it angers much too involved, much too powerful people.

There's a war brewing.

And you might be at the heart of it.

──────

WARNINGS:

Kinky shit, dark shit, angsty shit, illegal shit.

Some mature content. Readers will be warned beforehand.

Character death.

Mentions of drugs, smoking, alcohol and their respective abuse. Not very explicit, though.

I am not, in any way, promoting or encouraging the use of these. Or the abuse. This isn't okay at all, it's just for the sake of the story's plot and the characters.

──────

NOTE:

To be honest, I'm really excited for this.

Being multifandom myself, I've always wanted to write a book that includes members of different groups all mashed into one. Even if you're not multifandom, you can still read this book - no sweat.

This is to remind you that I'm still the Manx you know, and if you've read HTBAH - you already know what you're gonna go through. This book will turn very steamy, very intense, very hot and very angsty.

Normally, I don't say things like this, but I have a lot of confidence in this book and its plot. You will love this if you liked my other books. Trust me.

That, coupled with racing and scenes that will play with your heart, implies that this will not just be a roller coaster. It will be like diving off a cliff.

So buckle up your seatbelts, people.

This is going to be a hell of a ride.

──────

COPYRIGHT MANX 2018, SugaWithThatTae

COMING SOON