Chapter Three- The New Neighbors

Draco's P.O.V.

        "Do you want some tea?" Astoria asked, looking at me. She looked like the sun, her face radiating happiness. 

        "Ya, do you want help?" I asked, smiling back at her. 

        "No-No, it's alright," she said, and walked over to the tea cupboard. I smiled at her, and looked down at my hands. 

        I looked at my left arm and cringed. There was that stupid mark, something I had regretted for years. Astoria said I should be proud of it, but I just wanted it to be gone. I couldn't help, but be upset about it.

        "Hey do you mind if I borrow this?" Astoria said, walking into the room with a book. It was a muggle transportation book, a book I had gotten last Christmas from my mom. I had grown to have a fascination with muggles, over the past three years. 

        "Ya," I said, with really no feeling, still looking at the mark etched in my skin.

        I felt someone's hand hold my hands, and I looked up at Astoria. She was smiling and her hair was a dark purple. She had an army green jacket on, and a black striped pencil skirt. She looked absolutely amazing.

        "Draco, you should be proud of that mark. It proves to people that you changed, that you aren't the same boy, that made mistakes. You have changed," she said. She smiled her beautiful smile, and I gave her a faint smile. 

        "You're a great friend, you know Astoria," I said. She blushed a bit, but beamed. 

        "Not as good as you," she said. I smirked a bit and drank my tea. "Are you going to go meet your new neighbors?"

        "Um, sure," I said and sighed. I was still nervous about meeting people, even if I lived in the muggle world. In the Wizarding World I could hardly get a job, that's why I worked at Nordstoms, a muggle store, with Astoria.

        "Oh come on, Draco! It'll be fun!" Astoria said, "We should bring a welcoming gift, we could make cookies?" 

        "Ya, I'll help you," I said, and got up from my seat. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Do you think they'd mind oreos?" Astoria said. I smirked at her and thought about the past hour.   

        In the past hour, we had burnt five batches of chocolate chip cookies. I laughed a bit, and grabbed the oreos from Astoria. We walked out of the apartment and towards the one next door. 

        Astoria knocked on the door, and a familiar face poked through. The girl had bright red hair and the boy had round glasses. 

        "Hi! um," Astoria said, she looked a little surprised from the looks Harry and Ginny were giving, "I'm Astoria."

        Ginny smiled a bit, but Harry still glared at me. "What are you doing here Malfoy?" 

        "I'm your neighbor, Harry, I live next door to you," I said. Ginny nugded Harry, and Astoria looked at us in surprise. 

        "Old friends?" she said, and looked at me. I just smiled a bit. 

        "Oh your boyfriend, didn't tell you, what an asshole he is," Harry said. I scowled and said, "Come on Astoria." I grabbed her arm and turned to leave, but Astoria stayed firm in her spot.

        "You have no right to judge him! You don't even know who is he is, well maybe you do, but you don't know him like I do!" Astoria said and glared at Harry. I couldn't help but smile. 

        "You probably don't know him as well as I do," Harry said and under his breath, "I bet she's muggle."

        "I am not a muggle! And I've known Draco for at least three years! I've read the papers! But he's changed! So shut up Asshole!" she said, and glared at him. 

        "Well I've known him since we were eleven, bitch!" Harry yelled at her. I glared at him.

        "How dare you call her that? She freaking helped you win!" I growled at him, "And she's not my girlfriend!"

        Astoria looked at Harry more closely and then noticed his scar, "Oh my God, your Harry Potter!" 

        Harry smiled a smug smile, and I glared at him, but smiled a bit at GInny. "How's your brother?" I asked as Astoria asked Harry questions. 

        "Um... He's good," Ginny said. I smiled a bit.

        "Oh ya! We brought you guys oreos! Sorry I couldn't bake cookies!" Astoria said, and handed them the oreos. 

        "Thanks!" Ginny said, and took the oreos. 

        "Well, it was nice meeting you guys," Astoria said, and we began to walk away.

        We walked into my tiny flat, and sat down at the kitchen table. "Well that was fun," Astoria said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading. Please tell me what you think! Feel free to comment, vote, and follow! Thanks again! 

                *All characters belong to J.K. Rowling, none of them belong to me!*