Chapter Thirteen- It's about Time!

Draco's P.O.V.

I stood over at the registers, and smiled at Astoria who was helping a customer. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at her and waved a little. She waved back and helped the customer.

"Hey Draco," Herman said. He was a middle-aged guy and had helped me get the job.

"Hello Herman," I said. He walked into the storage room.

"Hello sir, can you ring this up for me?" A young lady said.

"Yes," I said and smiled at her.

She smiled back and handed me a couple of suits and I rang them up.

"Your total is $347.89, is there anything else you would like," I said.

"Oh no, but thanks for asking," she said, handing me a credit card.

"Ok, here's your purchase," I said and smiled.

She grabbed her bags and nodded and walked away. I looked around and saw Astoria coming up to me. She was smiling happily at me and said, "Hey!"

I smiled brightly at her. "Hey Tori," I said. Tori? What the hell?

"She was pretty," Astoria said.

"What?" I said. I had just zoned out, like what the hell? I never did that!

"You know, the girl you were just helping. She was pretty," Astoria said and smiled.

"Sure," I said. "But not as pretty as you," I mumbled.

What the hell Draco? She's your Friend! Nothing more than that! And which she deserved better.

"Ryan!" Astoria said. She went and hugged Ryan and I glared at him.

Why was I being so protective of Astoria? It's not like we're dating or anyhting!

"Hey Astoria," Ryan said.

The two of them talked for a bit, but Talia interrupted. "Get to work you two, especially you Ryan," she said, as she walked by.

"Well see ya Ryan. I've got to go anyways. My shift just ended," Astoria said and hugged him one more time.

My eyes were burning into him. Warning him to keep his hands off my girl. Wait... my girl? Astoria wasn't my girl!

Why had I been having these thoughts for the past couple of months. It was getting weirder and weirder to hang out with Astoria. I wasn't in love with her, we were best friends!

"Draco? Draco? Earth to Draco!" Astoria said. She laughed a bit and smiled when she got my attention.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I forgot we got off at the same time today.

"Ya," I said and clocked out.

The two of us walked out of the store and got into my car. "Can we stop at starbucks first?" Astoria said.

"Of course," I said and hopped out of the car with Astoria.

"You know while we're at it, we should do some Christmas shopping," Astoria said.

Shit, I forgot Christmas was coming up. "Ya, that'd be good," I said.

"Here I have an idea. Why don't you go pick out my gift while I get myself Starbucks and then we can do the rest together. Do you like that idea?" Astoria said.

"Ya, See you in a bit," I said and hugged her. She ran off inside and I smiled at her.

I turned around and looked at the Shopping Plasma. It was huge. How the hell am I supposed to find a gift here for Astoria?

Well, Astoria likes sweaters, fuzzy socks, coffee, and tea. So maybe try and look for those things?

I walked into Nordstroms. It was kind of funny to come back in here as a customer, instead of an employee. I didn't do that often.

I walked towards the women section, where they had loads of clothing. I looked around and found some fuzzy sweaters. I looked through them and found several that Astoria would love.

I walked up to the sales clerk and smiled. "I'd like to buy these," I said.

The girl nodded her head and began to ring them up. "Your total is $63.87," she said and smiled at me.

"Can I use my employee discount?" I asked.

"Ya," she said, "Okay your total is $57.87."

I handed her the money and she gave me my bag. I walked out and put the bag in my car. I sat down on a bench waiting patiently for Astoria.

How long does it take to get a freaking coffee!? For real! Well I guess it was pretty busy.

Maybe I should got get some tea to add into her gift while I wait. It might take a while for Astoria to get out of Starbucks.

I walked towards a little tea shop and looked through the teas.

"Hello sir, may I help you?" a young girl asked me.

"Ya, do you have any sweet mint teas?" I said.

"Ya, Right over here," she said and walked over to a wall.

I walked over with her and smiled at her.

"This is your options," the girl sid and nodded toward the teas.

I looked through them and found the one Astoria loved. I went up to the cash register and smiled at the lady.

"Is this all for today?" she asked.

"Yes," I said and grabbed out my wall let.

"Okay," she said, "Your total is $15."

I handed her the money and grabbed the tea. I walked out and saw Astoria coming out of Starbucks. She was looking around for me and I smiled.

I began to walk up to her, when a feeling took over me. I grabbed Astoria and kissed her on the lips. She looked at me in shock at first, but kissed me back.

When we pulled away, I smiled at her brightly. "It's about time," Astoria said and kissed me again.              

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Hey! Thanks so much for the reads. This book is going to be coming to an end soon. Tell me if you want a sequel. Thanks again for reading! :)

                *All characters belong to J.K. Rowling, none of them belong to me.*