WHEN I GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT

H e l l o !

This book hasn't been edited.. yet!

Don't be discouraged to read it though. If I haven't gained your interest by Chapter 6, then this book isn't for you.

Reminder, if you do not like the story then simply remove the story from your library and do not leave any rude comments

Love,
xPearlicious

-

The heavy snow reminds me of a snow globe, except the snow is a lot more annoying to deal with in real life.

Winter.. blah!  

The weather and I don't seem to get along most of the time.  If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was cursed - in the Spring, it rains when I straighten my hair, even though the weather forecast hasn't predicted any rain.

I had stopped paying attention to the weather forecasts - they were always inaccurate

So you can see why I had given up straightening my hair - always curling it or letting fall into it's natural waves. The snow and rain can't mess with already-messy hair.. most times.

Text Msg from Mia: He's not on FB, Twitter, IG or anything.. maybe he's psycho?

Mia, my closest friend, apparently met someone a few months ago at a bar and bumped into him again last night. She's determined it's meant to be.

Even though it's a small town with a limited number of hot single guys.

The Sheriff is my dad's close friend, the Mayor was my dad's best man at their wedding, the only hair salon in town belongs to my mother - that's how small this town is. 

There's often many travelers that stop by at motels on their way through our city.

Staying in a motel here is surely a lot cheaper than the hotels in large cities.

We were well off, my mom with her buzzing salon and my dad was with the Town Council. Money, luckily, had never been a problem in my upbringing - not that I was spoiled. 

My parents valued discipline and I earned my way up to the car I drive now.

Pulling into my driveway, I responded.

[Me: Maybe that makes him normal?]     

I smiled at my phone, shaking my head.

Unlocking my front door, I pushed it open with my hip, as usual.

Our home wasn't huge, but it was large considering there was only 3 of us, but we had 4 bedrooms. 

I looked back over at my phone as it dinged, hanging my coat before rushing up to my room to change.

[Mia: I've never thought about it like that.. maybe we can ask the Sheriff to do a background check?]

[Me: You're psycho, don't you dare do that!!]

Looking up from my phone I found my bedroom window ajar. It's winter, what on earth?!

Mom does this sometimes to 'air out the house' and sometimes to 'cool down the house' - menopause.

I closed the window and locked it. She must have forgotten to close this one - I smiled at my mom's forgetfulness. One time, she had forgotten to shut her own car door while reversing out of the driveway - it's one thing to forget, but completely something else to not notice the door wide open. It wasn't until she hit the mailbox that she realized. Dad and I had a good laugh at it.