WHEN I WAS PUNISHED

"Give it back!" Mia chased April around the training grounds as I sparred with Lukas. It was early morning, the sun hadn't completely surfaced yet but this is when everyone trained - although I had skipped a day.

I usually trained with Mia and Lukas, but today Damien was here too. He normally took the unmated wolves for a 10 kilometer run off kingdom grounds with Lukas being the exception since he spent a lot of time with me anyway.

Lukas liked to pick on my when we sparred, he would move in one direction only to stop mid-way and change directions. I landed on my butt with a loud oof!  "again" I mumbled and stood up with my hands spread out before me in defense. I was going to get him this time.. thinking of a distraction, I looked behind him at nothing in particular and said "Hey Damien" Lukas turned around to look - perfect! I tackled him down, wrapping my arm around his neck tightly. Lukas wiggled his way out and bent my arm behind my back pushing me into the ground.

"That was a cheap shot your majesty, royal's don't play dirty" he laughed at my attempt to escape his hold.

"That's enough" Damien spoke up approaching us. Lukas let go of my arm and bowed his head while I smirked at Lukas for backing off because of my mate but then he gave me a smug look that practically said 'I'll get you later for this'. I gulped and this time Lukas smirked. He was not a force to be messed with.

Damien looked over me for any injuries and then glared at Lukas "teach her the basics before you start sparring like that" and with that he left.

Mia and April returned panting "What happened" Mia questioned

"Lukas got in trouble" I giggled and then shut up when Lukas glared at me "I mean Lukas beat me in sparring so he's going to teach me the basics since I'm stronger now" I said flexing my biceps

"Someone's in a good mood today" Mia sang suggestively wiggling her eyebrows. "Though you still smell like yourself.. so you're not claimed" She looked at me surprisingly then sniffed me again.

"That's pretty weird, even for me - stop sniffing the girl" Lukas spoke up slightly nudging Mia away in a playful manner

"He's the King - he should be more possessive than a regular wolf" Mia thought out loud

"Let's start the basics Lukas so that Mia here gets the point and stops dissecting my relationship in public" I pointed to my ear, hoping she gets the point that all the wolves training could probably hear us right now - you would think that Mia would know better.

"Sorry!" Mia caught on and hugged my sweaty form. Swatting her off I turned back to Lukas who was smirking again with his arms crossed over his chest, looking like an intimidating wrestler. I swallowed hard and tried to smile.

-

I walked out of my adjoining washroom in my initially assigned bedroom, I had my clothes here. I'd need to talk to Damien and see if we should move our clothes into one of the two rooms, we had been spending every night together for the past few nights. We had come up with a sentence I'd say when his eyes flashed golden. It wasn't pleasant, and to be honest it was a major mood killer, but it was the only way to stop him. I'd say 'ow I'm hurt ow stop it hurts' and that was enough to snap his horny beast into some sense. It was amazing how fast his beast snapped out of it when it came to my well-being.

Slipping into a sweater, tights and sneakers I walked over to Damien's room. Why can't his room be closer to mine instead of on the other side of the enormous palace? We really need to try and consolidate our rooms.

I looked around but he wasn't in his room. I focused on the buzzing feeling I got every time he was close by but I didn't feel it. I texted Mia:

[Me: What's Damien's number?]