Chapter Five: He Smiles Politely Back At You

"If...if you give me a k..."

Libitina fumbled with her words and started to have a coughing fit. She began to wheez and stood up with her hands around her throat.

She wasn't talking. My adrenaline kicked in as soon as I realized she was choking on her apple she was eating.

I turned her around and wrapped my arms around her. I began to squeeze her stomach upwards. It took me almost three tries, but soon the piece of apple flew out if her mouth.

"HEY!" A guard yelled as they ran towards me. Libitina fell to the ground on all fours and had a coughing fit.

I put my hands in the air as the guard pointed his gun at me. I guess they thought I was doing something different to Libitina.

The guard switched the safety off of his gun as a red lazer appeared between my eyes.

Libitina raised her hand into the air while she was on the ground but the guard didn't see her.

"Stop!" A man yelled from behind me. I turned around to watch Yalung walk over to the guard.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He said.

"S-Sir! He was hurting the Masaya." The guard said.

Yalung walked over to the man and took his gun.

"You fool. He just saved her life!"

"But...sir...I... I'm sorry...I made a mistake." The guard said.

"I hate when people make mistakes."

Yaking fired the rifle into the guards stomach point blank and the guard fell to the ground.

"AH! G-AH!" He yelled in pain. Blood spurted out of his stomach as he clenched it.

Yalung crouched down and touched the guards blood with his fingers.

"Your blood...has such a pretty color to it. I'm sure Yankraught will love it. I can almost feel your body heat escaping."

Yalung took the guards knife and looked into his eyes.

"W-Why do you look scared? You're about to meet Yankraught..." He said. "You should smile!"

Yalung carved a smile across the man's face as it bled down his cheeks and onto the ground.

Libitina stood up and looked at the sight before her. She ran away and hid behind me, just peeking her head out.

The man began to gargle up blood. Yalung took mercy on the man and stabbed him through the bottom of his chin.

He stood up, spun on his heel, and walked towards me and Libitina.

"Terribly sorry about that, people around here need to stay in line."

Yalung forcibly shook my hand and reached his hand towards behind me. He rubbed the top of Libitina's head, getting the guards blood in her hair.

Yalung walked away as the town's people carried the guards corpse away.

Libitina turned to face me and hugged me again.

"Thank you..." She said.

"Don't mention it."

Libitina let go of me and stuck her fingers through her hair. She looked down at her hands and noticed blood.

"Dang it...he got blood in my hair." She said.

"Yeah...I don't know if he did that on purpose or not."

"Me and you should... probably go take a shower. You sorta smell from working all day and I gotta get blood out of my hair."

I smelled the inside of my shirt and I didn't smell that bad...but okay.

Libitina led me into one of the camp houses and into one of the back room. She opened the door to reveal a white tiled room with six stools with six shower heads hovering above them.

"Um... Libitina..." I said. I turned to see she was untying the red ribbon that was around her neck. She was getting undressed right in front of me.

"What?" She asked.

I think the people here all showered together, so it was normal to shower with the opposite sex.

"Here...I'll just sit outside and wait for you to finish." I said.

"N-No...wait..."

I began to walk towards the door but Libitina grabbed my wrist.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Will you um...w-wash my...my back?" She asked.

This girl really is innocent to the point that she doesn't realize that. Or she just wants me to wash her so she'll have an excuse to wash me.

"I-I guess..." I said.

Libitina slowly took off her black dress and looked at me. Luckily to hide my... excitement...her hair draped over her shoulders and covered her breasts...but nothing else.

"Y-You should probably get undressed as well..." She said.

I slowly took off my black uniform and put it on a nearby table. I tied a white towel around my waist, and walked over to Libitina, who was already sitting on a stool with the water falling on top of her.

She tilted her head upwards as she enjoyed the water dripping down her. This was probably the first time I've seen her enjoy herself, as we were normally having awkward moments or being scared.

I sat down on a stool next to her and grabbed a bar of soap. I handed it to Libitina so she could wash herself.

"Please...don't drop this..." I said as I handed her the soap.

She giggled as if she understood what I just said and began to wash her arms. I sprayed water over my head and drenched my hair with water. I sprayed my body next and it felt better than sex.

"O-Okay...I'm ready..." Libitina said as she passed me the soap again. I took the soap from her and she turned away from me, showing me her long slender back.

I slowly pressed the bar of soap against her back and she seemed to jump with every touch.

I whiped the soap up and down her back, trying my best to clean her the best I could. She turned her head and tried to look at me.

"T-Thank you...for doing this..." She said.

"D-Don't mention it." I said, trying my best to hide my embarrassment.

I soon finished and she rinsed the soap off of her back. She stood up in front of me, her body right in front of my face and she walked behind me.

"Would you like me to do you as well?" She said.

"Sure..." I said.

Libitina slowly and gently washed my back.

About 15 minutes of awkward showering, me and Libitina walked out in new clothes. I wore a fresh uniform and Libitina wore a black shorts and a black T shirt. It was almost time for dinner here, so Libitina had to return to Yalung.

We walked over to his office, which was within the hospital and Libitina and I stopped outside his door.

"Well...I guess I have to leave now..." She said.

"Yeah...sorry all that happened..." I said.

"It's alright...stuff like that happens all the time here."

An awkward silence came over us and Libitina looked up at me.

"Thanks...for today and...for the wonderful date..." She said.

She hurried into Yalungs office and closed the door.

"Date?"

-----------------------------------------------------------