King of Shadows

Hey! I'm back again! 

Jay: *plays eye spy by himself*

Me: I sorta like this snow scene, except, everything is blue. Poor blue ninja, he's so alone and colorblind.

Jay: "Uugh! I spy something broken." 

Me: The blue one makes a valid point. Did you knock a hole in your ship? ⛵️

Kai: *sigh* "If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles."

Me: So... they have no idea where they are going? Oh, well. They're going to be stuck searching for the Golden Weapon for the rest of their lives.

Sensei Wu: *talks about the Tornado of Creation* *pulls tea cup out of thin air*

Me: Four elements? Just four?! How does that create something out of nothing? I hope the tornado is shiny. Where did Sensei get the cup?

Kai: *attempts to copy Sensei Wu's motions* *brushes off Sensei Wu's warning*

Me: Eh, my whole class is just like the red one.

Cole: *ship crashes* "That wasn't me."

Me: Riiiight. That's what they all say.

Sensei Wu: "We are here."

Me: Where? I thought you were drifting aimlessly.

Zane: *pulls out the Shurikens of Ice*

Me: Are you blind?! Do you not see the jaws of a giant dragon right there?!

Zane: *gets frozen into a block of ice* ❄️

Me: Why didn't something like that happen with the first Weapon?

Jay, Cole, and Kai: *slide on the ice while using Zane as a sled*

Me: Wooohooo!!!

Jay: *grabs the Nunchucks of Lightning*

Wisp: *appears out of nowhere*

Me: Yikes!

All Ninja: *jump off and fly on Jay's revised wings*

Me: Wow. They're actually surviving.

Samukai: *laughs evilly*

Me: Ugh. These guys again!

All Ninja: *partying and dancing*

Sensei Wu: *dances* 🕺

Me: *cringes but can't help but laugh as well* I don't have any words for this.

Kai: *sees Nya and runs after her*

Me: No! Don't run away from the team. It may look like your sister, but it's obviously a trap!

Kai: *comes across the Fire Temple*

Me: Dude! Turn back and go get your team!

Garmadon: *reveals himself*

Me: I told you it was a trap.

Garmadon: "And that is why you are going to remove the Sword of Fire for me."

Me: What is the point of letting your enemy pull out the Weapon? If you're a shadow, how are you going to take it from the red ninja?

Nya: "You know it's a trap! I can free myself." *struggles* "Okay, that's tight."