Episode 9: The Royal Blacksmiths

Fun Fact: I can't sing or dance.

*The Royal Blacksmiths*

Me: When I first read the title of this episode I thought that this must be about Kai, since he was a blacksmith. I was so wrong.

Pythor: *reveals hidden sinkhole*

Me: Who else would've probably kept on walking and fallen to your death?

Lloyd: "Oh, you're letting me go?"

Me: No, they're gonna make you do their dirty work because you're expendable.

Pythor: "Do step lightly."

Lloyd: *jumps over gap and makes the rock beneath him fall*

Me: Well, Pythor did say, "Step lightly."

Pythor: "Bring me the Fangblade and I'll let you go."

Me: Villainy 101 – promise freedom and then double cross them. 

Lloyd: *survives all of the traps*

Me: I have no idea how Lloyd survived all of those traps. I guess the spikes were made for tall people. I can see how he survived the spikes, but there were over 100 arrows being shot at him. How did he not even get touched by one?! It's sorta his fault that he almost got crushed by the ceiling. He shouldn't have touched that pole.

Lloyd: "It's gone."

Me: I was not expecting that.

Lloyd: "Do I still get to be freed?"

Pythor: "No!"

Me: Aww, poor Lloyd. It's not his fault there was no Fangblade to retrieve.

Jay: *says that he's still amazed that Nya is Samurai X*

Kai: "We're over that. Can we move on?"

Me: Looks like Kai got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Zane: *says that Kai is impatient because he hasn't unlocked his True Potential*

Me: Oh, that explains a lot.

Kai: *Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either."

Cole: "I got it!"

Kai: "You've unlocked it? Ohh, why am I the only one?!"

Me: I don't think Kai has to worry about Cole finding his True Potential right now. Cole isn't glowing or floating.

Cole: *shows picture of the Blade Cup*

Me: Whoa, that's a nice lookin' trophy. I wish I had it. I've never gotten a trophy in my life. 😭

Zane: "You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?"

Cole: "Oh, he's uhh... a Blacksmith."

Kai: "Nothing wrong with that. My father was a blacksmith too."

Me: Ninjago has a blacksmith competition? Cool! Kai would probably lose.