Episode 11: All of Nothing

Spitta: *gets chased by the ninjas*

Me: That snake doesn't stand a chance.

Spitta: *says that the Great Devourer will consume everything when it is awakened*

Zane: "Won't that mean it'll consume you too."

Me: Oh, Zane makes a pretty good point.

Spitta: *freaks out*

Me: That's what you get for obeying a deranged snake.

Jay: "Oh come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something."

Me: Hopefully it's a really good idea. You already missed three opportunities somehow.

Lloyd: *suggests that they take back the three Fangblades that Pythor has*

Me: Look at that. Lloyd's already proving himself to be useful.

Kai: "Why didn't I think of that?"

Me: Yeah, why didn't you. A kid half your age just outsmarted you.

Jay: "It can't be that easy."

Me: Too true. Nothing in life comes easily.

Nya: *finds the Serpentine's underground tunnels*

Me: Wow, the two youngest people in the room are the two smartest ones. That's really scary that the Serpentine are living right under their feet.

Jay: "And all this time, right under our noses."

Me: What noses?

Kai: "There! That's the most protected area."

Me: It is? All I see are a bunch of boxes. Do the boxes represent the Serpentine?

Kai: "Their hypnotizing powers are useless, if their opponent can fight without using his eyes."

Me: I want to try that. I'm already pretty much blind. *takes off glasses and runs straight into a wall* Nevermind, I'm good.

Jay: "But if he can't bite through your skin, he can't turn you into one of them."

Me: But the armor only covers Jay's right side. What if the Fangpyre bite his left arm? What about the rest of the ninja? Where's their armor?

Cole: "But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up."

Me: That's a cool way to escape, but I would probably be too freaked out to loosen up.

Zane: *uses Falcon Vision*

Me: It must be so weird to look at yourself from so far away. If I had to fight like that, I probably wouldn't be of much use and just start waving my arms around.

Sensei Wu: "My concern is that my old bones cannot keep up."

Me: Um, excuse me! You went to another realm, fought off strange creatures, and climbed a mountain like a week ago! I'm pretty sure you can keep up.

Lloyd: "Wait for me!"

Me: No, don't go, Lloyd. They just saved you, they don't want you to get captured again,

Kai: *tells Sensei Wu that Jay and Nya modified the Samurai X suit so that he could come on the missions*

Me: That was nice of them to think about their Sensei.

Kai: "Well, what do you think?"

Sensei Wu: "I think! Shotgun!"

Me: I really like that Sensei Wu is a stern Master, but at the same time, he knows how to have fun.