(4) Jealous

🐾

     "What?" I asked Damien, trying my best not to slap his gorgeous face right here, right now.

     "Well I really need someone to assist me with this business, so I it's best if I have someone capable who can help me," Damien tried to explain. He knew I was mad, so he did his best to say the right words so he wouldn't make me even madder.

    "Alright then. When will he leave?" I asked next.

     Damien sighed and answered, "Babe he just got here."

     Great, now I'm acting like an asshole now.

     "Fine, do whatever you guys want," I say as I slowly moved closer to him.

     Then I gently touched his cheeks and whispered in his ear, "And jerk off with him too while you're at it because I'm not giving you ANYTHING tonight."

     Damien growls.

     I smirked and patted his cheeks before turning around and going back to the room.

     I slammed the door and threw myself towards the bed.

     Maxon O'Conner. Why the fuck did he have to be so pretty?

     And why can't Damien just tell him that we're kinda busy today and he should just come back tomorrow.

     "More like my personal assistant," I suddenly remembered Damien say.

     "Damien I fucking hate you!" I shouted under my pillow like a teenager who's rebelling.

     I quickly sat up and practically slapped myself when I realized something.

     Why the fuck am I acting like this?

     Why should I be jealous over a man like him?

     I'm Dane fucking McCartney. Damien practically dedicated his whole life just to protect me. Ever since we were young, we've already been together. I might not have known it before but Damien has been by my side for years.

     He would never replace me after all that.

     Are you sure? – Inner Conscience.

    My eyes suddenly widened from realization.

     Unless...

     "Is he actually tired of me?" I suddenly asked myself; my whole body shivering just by having the thought of it.

     "Is he?" I asked again.

     I quickly stood up from the bed and ran towards the mirror.

     I looked at myself and checked if I still looked...okay.

     Well, I don't really look old. But my skin isn't as soft or as smooth as before. And my stamina isn't as good as five years ago too. I might not be able to have sex with him 3 times a day anymore like how we did in the past.

     "It's been a while since I've been here," I suddenly heard Maxon say from outside the room, automatically shifting my attention to his soft voice.

     I quickly ran towards the door and pressed my ears against it.

     "Yeah, I only got this place back a few days ago," Damien answered.

     Oh god, I'm having major flashbacks when I eavesdropped on Damien and Jonathan back at the apartment.

     "And as always, you have beer on the fridge," Maxon says, and then I heard footsteps, probably he was getting closer to Damien.