Special Chapter: Daddy's Little Pup [m]

🐾

     "That was so much fun!" I excitedly say as Damien and I entered our hotel room here in Maldives.

     "Did you enjoy it?" Damien asks, and I nodded my head with a bright smile on my face.

     It was already late, and Damien and I just finished partying at an open club near the beach.

     We met so many people and just danced all night long even though Damien doesn't really like dancing.

     "I'll go take a bath first so you should rest for a while," Damien tells me. 

      I looked at him and nodded my head.

     "This is our first fuck as a married couple so I want you to be ready," Damien suddenly tells me, making my face tomato red all of a sudden.

     He chuckles and gently pats my head before heading inside the bathroom.

     When he closed the door, I immediately went to my luggage and opened it. Inside my bag was a box that Christine and the others gave me after our wedding day. This was basically a special 'companion' gift that they made sure Damien wouldn't see.

     "Use this during your honeymoon and I'm one hundred percent sure Damien will surrender to everything that you will say," I remember Neil telling me.

     We've been here for three days, and I've rejected Damien every night for the last few days just for this moment.

     This was our last day here before finally heading back to the city.

     I specifically suggested to Damien that I wanted to go to a club today so I could get a couple of drinks. But I didn't want to be too drunk since Damien doesn't like fucking me when I'm not sobered up.

     "This it is," I say as I slowly opened the box.

     My face blushed the moment I saw the inside.

     I've seen it before but I still can't help but shiver whenever I see it again.

     I gulp and quickly close the box again, "You can do this Day. This is just a one in a lifetime experience for the two of you. You have to impress Damien with this," I tell myself with complete determination.

     After doing a few quick stretches, (because I'll definitely get destroyed later), Damien goes out of the bathroom with only a towel covering his lower area.

     "What are you doing?" he asks when he saw me stretching on the floor.

     I quickly stood up straight and looked away from him.

     I've seen him naked so many times but I still manage to blush whenever I see him like that.

     "I'll take a bath now!" I quickly say instead as I grabbed the box and ran inside the bathroom.

      I locked the door and placed the box on top of the counter.

     I took a thorough bath and dried myself up afterwards. Then I opened the box again and took out the items inside.

     The first item was a perfume that the Companions said was Damien's favorite scent.

     The perfume was pretty strong and seductive. It smelled like if you wear it, the person who would be able to smell it would push you down and fuck you endless.

     I don't usually use perfume, but if it will help turn Damien on then I guess I could give it a try.

     I place a small amount on my wrist, my neck, and of course, on my inner thigh area. I don't want it to smell too strong, but I don't want it to be too little that Damien wouldn't be able to smell it either.