(14) Lost Bet

🐾

     "Are you fucking serious right now?!" I angrily shouted at him, but Damien was already laughing because of my blushing face.

     I took his pants from the floor and threw it at him.

     Damien finally lets go of his dick and stands up from his seat. He wears his pants back and looks back at me, "Sorry, I didn't know there was a secret door there. If I did, I could have done THIS in the bathroom," he told me while cleaning his hands with a hand sanitizer.

     My face was still red as I tried not to concentrate on the bulge on Damien's pants.

     "You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" I asked him.

     Damien sits back down on the bed and answers, "On purpose? Babe, if I called you while jerking off then that's on purpose. Like I said, I didn't even know there was a secret door there."

     I looked at him seriously, but Damien was smirking the whole time so it's hard to believe him.

     "Fine, but hear this," I say, trying my best to just forget about this whole situation by talking about something else.

     I went back to my father's room and took the diary before heading back to where Damien was.

     I opened to the page about the eye cameras and gave it to Damien, "Look at that. Apparently uncle Hael got the idea about the whole 'eye camera' thing from my father."

     "What did your father do?" Damien asked, still reading the diary entry.

     "My father? For what I know he was a real estate agent while my mom was a nurse. Which kinda explains why my parents were strict with me," I answered.

     "Is that so?"

     I smiled and stated, "Isn't it cool how uncle was able to make something so important in the association just because of my father's diary entry?"

      Damien nods his head and puts the diary on the bed, "I don't know. But what's your point?" he coldly asked me.

     I looked at him confusingly and answered, "Well isn't it fascinating?"

     Damien sighs and scratched the back of his head as he said back, "Fascinating? Nothing about the Association is fascinating."

     I was taken aback by what Damien just said.

     I gulped and remembered what he went through because of that Association. He had gone through shit and here I was being excited about these small things. I'm being insensitive again.

     "Hey, don't look like that," Damien suddenly says, quickly making me look back at him.

     "I-I'm sorry," I tell him, making Damien sigh and stand up from the bed. He walks towards me and pressed his forehead on mine, "Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong."

     "But-"

     Damien quickly cuts me off, "I'm just a little cranky because you didn't let me finish jerking off," he suddenly joked, making me laugh and hit his shoulder.

     He laughs too and kisses my forehead. But even if he jokes it off, I know that the moment I mentioned the Association, Damien had a painful flashback again.

     "I told you not to look like that," he quickly says, noticing my sudden expression change.

     Damien sighs again and pulled me towards the bed. He sits down, forcefully making me sit down beside him, "Let me tell you something Dane."