(7) Stop & Stare [m]

🐾

     I stared at Damien, expecting him to start laughing to tell me he was just joking about the whole "masturbate" idea. But Damien doesn't say anything and just stares at me, like he was waiting for me to actually do it.

     "Any time now Dane," Damien teasingly says with a grin on his face.

     "D-Damien...I can't possibly just...masturbate," I tell him, my face burning because I have never expected to ever say these things to Damien before. Let alone inside a car in the middle of nowhere.

      "Not turned on yet?" he asked me.

     I was about to answer him when he suddenly grabs my collar and pulls me towards him. Without any warning, Damien locks his lips with mine.

     He kisses me so intensely that my whole body got hotter and hotter.

     He was almost sucking on my lips before slowly pushing his tongue inside my mouth. When his tongue was inside me, he quickly pushes it further so it could touch my own tongue.

     His tongue was so hot and wet that a moan quickly escaped my mouth.

     Damien finally pulled out; both of us trying to catch our breaths because of how intense the kiss was.

     He glanced at my crotch and smirked.

     He wipes his mouth and leans back on the car door again.

     "Not enough now right?" Damien asked.

     I looked at him and slowly bit my lower lip.

     My dick was twitching under my boxers, making me realize how sensitive I actually became thanks to Damien's constant training.

     Damien just literally kissed me, and now I'm feeling like this.

     "You fucking idiot," I tell him, but I unzipped my pants anyways.

     I don't remove my eyes from Damien's intense stare while I removed my pants and boxers.

     I shivered a little when I felt the cold air brush past my cock.

     Damien glances at my exposed cock and licked his lips.

     I took a deep breath and showed Damien my hand.

     "Make it wet for me daddy," I say, suddenly not caring about this whole idea anymore.

     Damien smirked and gripped on my wrist, "My pleasure little pup."

     Damien sticks his tongue out and starts licking on my palm. Then he sucks on my fingers one by one before letting go of my hand.

     When my hand was already hot and wet, I immediately lifted one of my legs and placed it on top of the dashboard. Then I slouched a little from my seat so I could reach for my asshole through the front.

     It wasn't the most comfortable place for me to masturbate, but the thrill of being in an open area made me turned on even more.

     "Look at me while you pleasure yourself," I heard Damien say, so I quickly looked back at him, and when our eyes met, I immediately shoved two fingers inside me.

     I bit my lip so I wouldn't have to moan loudly. No one was going to hear, but somehow I was embarrassed.

     Damien growled and looked displeased. He stares at me and says, "Aren't you gonna let daddy hear his most favorite sound?"