Chapter 6: 1783

Lya had been wondering when one of the sides in the American Revelation would come to the crossroads looking to make a deal for their sides victory. Since 1775 the crossroads demons had been making endless deals with both sides but not a single deal involved the victory.

"Fergus" the cambion said when her brother appeared on the crossroad shortly after she did. "Must you always be around when I'm working."

"If by that you, making sure you go through with making deals so Lilith doesn't send the hounds after you"  Crowley said "then yes."

"I'm going to go through with making the deals" Lya said "or do you think I'd enjoy death by hellhound." She paused for a moment and when Crowley didn't speak. "That's what I thought, now do you mind letting me make this deal so we can care on with this sibling feud in hell."

"As you wish, little sister" Crowley said and Lya turned the soldier that had watched .

"Sorry about my brother, he can be protective" Lya said "Now about this deal to end the war. You want the Americans to I'm guessing."

"Yes" the man nodded

"Well then you should know the terms of the deal" Lya said stepping closer to the soldier. "In ten years you will die and your soul will be damned to hell. Oh and the deal is sealed with kiss."

The man nodded and Lya kissed him to seal the deal before vanishing with her brother.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Niklaus, Elijah" Rebekah rushed into her family's current home to find her brothers in the middle of a game of chess.

"What is it, sister" Klaus asked not bothering to look up at the blonde original.

"I just saw Lyandra on my way home" Rebekah said getting her brothers attention. "She hadn't aged a day and she was talking about hell and crossroads and their was demon with her that she called brother."

"Where did you see" Elijah asked as he and Klaus rose from their seats.

"Just outside the square" Rebekah informed them "but you find her there now, she vanished before I got the chance to talk to her."

"Of course she vanished" Klaus said "she is the Cambion Witch after all."

"Brother, please" Elijah said "she was only a mile away from here and we could have gotten her back."

"It's been a hundred years" Niklaus said "of she wanted to come back to us, she would have by now."