Chapter 13: 1890

Lya turned away from the woman she had just finished making a deal with when she saw Klaus leaning against the wall watching her. Sighing she walked over to the Original knowing he wouldn't just let her leave now that he know she was in town.

"Hello Niklaus" Lya said walking over to him.

"Walk with me, love" Klaus said taking her arm in his and not giving her time to answer. "So what have you been up to the past few decades."

"Oh you know the usual soul binge for the most part" Lya told him "Oh I made friends with a ripper about twenty-five years ago. Turns out I sure a birthday with him."

"And where is this ripper now" Klaus asked. He had always been intrigued by rippers. He was curious as to what caused them to not be able to have control.

"Far from here" Lya said "Lexi and I are trying to keep him from ripping heads off all a cross the country."

"So you have him on the bunny diet" Klaus said "since when have you gone so soft."

"I meet him well he was still human" Lya said "he was sweetheart and Katarina went an turned him into a monster.  The least I can do is help keep his humanity in tack."

"It's not like your responsible for Katerina's action" Klaus said saying Katerina with disgust.

"Actually this time I am" Lya told him "I could have stopped her from feed her blood to the Salvatore brothers or I could have staked her or told you where she was but I didn't care because I was in the middle of a god damn binge. Anyways how are Elijah, Rebekah, and Marcel."

"I daggered Rebekah in 1835 and woke her up three years ago" Klaus informed Lya "she still angry. Marcellus has been a vampire since 1835 as well and Elijah is well still Elijah."

"What did Rebekah" Lya asked

"It's what her and Marcellus did after a specifically told them not to get together" Klaus said "see your relationship with Kol, I understand. I know it was going to happen since you were a small child. Plus you were never really our ward so it's okay but Marcellus is my ward and Rebekah is my sister. Do you see what is wrong with that?"

"Nik, I see what you're getting at" Lya said "but at least their not blood related otherwise I'd be telling you to put the dagger back in Rebekah and to drive a stake through Marcel's heart. I mean I find my relationship with Kol wrong on so many levels but your right, you and your family raised me but I was never official your's to raise."

"See you were always the must level head member of this family" Klaus said.