Chapter 20: 2009 - Part 1

"Why are when New Orleans" Lya groaned getting out of the Impala as Dean pulled into the Motel. Of all the places they'd looked for Lilith, New Orleans was the one place she didn't want to be. All her memories of the Mikaelsons and Marcel were here. All her memories of Kol, the man she loved and betrayed were in this town.

"Oh come on" Dean said "it's not going to be that bad."

"It is when you once went on a killing spree with some vampires" Lya mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Sam asked

"I said I have a friend I need to go see" Lya said running off to see if she could find Marcel.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Well if it isn't my favorite witch" Marcel Gerard said as Lya entered the bar he currently occupied. "What can I do for you?"

"I need to know if you heard anything about a demon named Lilith being in town" Lya asked.

"Lilith as in 'owns your life' Lilith" Marcel asked.

"No" Lya said sarcastically "the other Lilith I know."

"Wow have seen you like this since we first met" Marcel said "I like it. Anyways I haven't heard anything about her but I'll be sure to let you know if something comes up."

"Thank you" Lya said hugging him and turning to leave.

"And Lya" Marcel called after "Stay safe out there."

"You too, Marcellus"
•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Lya made the mistake of teleporting into the motel room. Dean had gone out to bar to find some random girl to hook up with, leaving Sam alone at the room till Lya got back. Then as Lya's luck would have it, she teleported into room just as Sam was exiting the shower.

"Oh sorry" Lya said spinning around on her heels seeing as Sam only had towel covering himself. "I...um...I'll...I'll just...I'll just be outside."

"Lya wait" Sam said stopping her and Lya turned to face him. Sam quickly crossed the room and kissed her before pressing his forehead against her's. "I'm sorry you had to come back here. I know you have bad memories of this place."

"It's okay" Lya told him "I can't avoid New Orleans forever now can I?"

"No you can't" Sam said kissing her forehead. "You know Dean won't be back till morning."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are, Sam Winchester?" Lya said not giving him time to answer before she kissed him passionately.