Chapter 3: 1679

Five years after her encounter with Olivette, Lya found herself in London with Rebekah. The young red haired witch had been in Rebekah and Elijah's custody mostly since the incident. She'd occasional see Kol and Klaus but the oldest and youngest Mikaelson didn't feel the now teenager was safe with their middle siblings.

"Oh come on" Rebekah said "are you seriously going to stand there and tell me you don't have a crush on my brother."

"Yes because I don't" Lya denied any feelings she had for Kol Mikaelson. "Even if I did it's not like he'd like me back. I mean all of you Mikaelsons still see my as that four year old girl, you saved from certian dea..."

"What is it" Rebekah said noticing that the girl had trailed off and was staring at a red hair woman that shared a ressumblance to the little witch.

"Mother" Lya mumbled before leaving Rebekah and pushing her way through the people to catch up with the woman she recognized as her mother, Rowena.

"Lyandra!" Rebekah shouted after Lya causing the woman to freeze and look back to see the daughter she left behind ten years ago.

"Daughter" the woman spoke as Rebekah caught up to the fourteen year old.

"So your the woman who left my little Lya when she was four" Rebekah said stepping in front of the child she helped raise.

"Rebekah, please" Lya said side stepping the original who put an arm out to keep Lya from stepping any closer to her mother.

"She abounded you, little one" Rebekah said "or forgotten about that."

"Do you honestly think I'd ever forget something like that" Lya said "I merely want to know why she did so. Is that to much to ask."

"Fine" Rebekah said stepping back "but if she so much as looks at you the wrong way, we're going straight to Elijah in Scotland."

Lya nodded and turned back to Rowena, who was watching her every move.

"You've grown up nicely, Lyandra" Rowena said

"No thanks to you" Lya said "now if don't mind telling me why you left Fergus and I, so I never have to see again, it would be greatly appreciated."

"I was being chased" Rowena told her "I had no choice but to leave you and your brother behind."

"Oh please everyone has choice" Lya said "People clearly make idiotic choose in life but they had a choice not to."

"If you ask me" Rebekah interrupted "I think she was scared of you. I mean Kol said for it himself, you are one of the most powerful witches to be born since my mother."

"And who's your mother deary" Rowena asked Rebekah.

"The Original Witch" Rebekah said "Come along Lya, I think you've been in this disappointment of a mother's presents long enough. Plus we don't want to keep Kol waiting, he hates when he doesn't get to spend time with his favorite little witch."