Chapter 12: 1864/1865

Katherine had lost her mind, playing with both Salvatore boys. This action not only got her caught but now she dead as well. It didn't help that Damon and Stefan had been turned into vampires after their father killed them.

Now Stefan was an out of control ripper that Lya couldn't help since she was still on her soul damning binge. Damon was well adjust better then most to but he was angry at Stefan for forcing him to feed and decided to leave.

Luckily for Lya, Lexi showed up when she did. If it wasn't for Lexi all of Mystic Falls would have either died from blood loss or would have been damned to hell. Once Lexi got Stefan under control, she had any easier time railing Lya in from the edge before she daggered the pair of unstable monsters out of town.

"Lexi, don't you ever get tired of having to fix me" Lya asked as they watched Stefan hunt bunnies. "I mean i everytime I go on a binge it's harder to pull me off the edge."

"Lee, it's literally a matter of years before your free" Lexi said "if I can keep pulling you back, you'll be able to keep Lucifer from pulling you over complete when he raises."

"I just feel bad" Lya told her "now you have both me and Stefan to take care of."

"No, it's I have Stefan to help rail you in" Lexi said "and I have you to help me pull him off the edge as well."

"Your two good for us, Lexi" Stefan joined the girls on the rock they sat on.

1 year later
"Good morning birthday girl" Stefan said when Lya came down stairs the morning of November first, the year after Stefan joined Lya and Lexi.

"Happy birthday to you too" Lya said kissing his cheek as steal a piece of bacon off his plate.

"You two are never going to get over the fact that you share a birthday are you?" Lexi asked.

"We will eventually" Lya told her "but for now I'm going to enjoy not being the center of attention."

"Lya, you are the first girl I ever met that doesn't like being the center of attention on their birthday" Stefan said.

"She say her ninth birthday ruined birthdays for her" Lexi said.

"Hey, my ninth birthday was terrible" Lya stated "I almost got kidnapped and like always the Mikaelsons were fighting. I'm surprised they even heard me screaming for help."