Chapter 17: 1958

Lya had been working for the Meeting of Letters since the end of the second world war. She originally end up being their captive but after she helped Dorothy with Wicked Witch they let her have her freedom back as long as she helped them when called.

For the past few years she'd been going through her initiation process with Josie Sands and Henry Winchester. Well she was friends with Josie and Henry, Lya was much closer to Henry. So close in fact that Henry even named her godmother of his four year old son John.

"Have noticed how strange Josie has been acting since our field mission last month" Henry asked Lya as they walked to the chapterhouse to attend their initiation ceremony.

"I have" She told him "I mean that mission changed all three of us but your right she is completely different than she was before."

They stopped outside the chapterhouse and Henry knocked on the door so they could go in. Once inside they waited to be called in to the ballroom but when the screams started they went in aways.

Turns out they had been right about Josie not being herself. The poor girl was possessed by the demon, Abaddon. Abaddon had gone and killed all Letters.

"I have an idea" Lya said grabbing the ingredients for a spell from the room her and Henry looked themselves in and started mixing them.

"What are you doing" Henry asked as Lya grabbed his hand and cut so she could mix his blood into it.

"This is going to send far enough forward into the future that you can get help from John" Lya explained "Find me as well. I spend my time looking for away to kill her till I see you then."

"Okay" Henry said drawing the symbols she told him to. "In case I don't come back take care of John and Millie for me."

"I promise" Lya said in time for him to disappear and for Abaddon to burst in.

"Well hello little Knight" Abaddon said "I'd love to stay and chat about your dad but..." Abaddon raised her hand and throw Lya out the window. "I need to go after Henry."