Chapter 23: 2009 - Part 4

To say Sam was protective of Lya and his unborn child was understatement. For the past three months he'd barely let her do anything on her own and wouldn't let her give into any of her unhealthy cravings. Dean was surprised Lya had killed his little brother yet.

"Oh my God" Lya shouted startling Dean who was in the motel bathroom while his brother and Lya were in the may room "all I want is ice cream and some pickles! Don't you dare say it not good for the baby because this thing is half you, Samuel William Winchester."

"Full name" Dean hissed looking out at him. "Sammy just take the woman for ice cream amd by her a pickle before we both die."

"Fine" Sam said looking down at Lya "but we're walking"
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"I've thought names" Lya told Sam as they walked back to the motel after getting ice cream.

"What do you have?" Sam asked looking over at her.

"Okay so for a boy I was thinking" Lya said bitting her lower lip. "Johnathan for your dad and Dean of course after Dean."

"I like it" Sam told her "and for a girl"

"Maren after Mary" Lya told him "and then Ellis for Elijah!?" She stopped in the middle of the sidewalk at the sight of the original vampire in front of her.

"Lyandra" Elijah said in almost equal shock before Lya tackled him with a hug. "You human and pregnant."

"Kind of a long story" Lya told him as Sam joined "Lijah, this is Sam Winchester the father of my child and ex-lover. Sam this is Elijah Mikaelson one of the Vampires that raised and the other namesake for if the baby's a girl."

"I'm a namesake for if it's a girl" Elijah said "why not Rebekah or anyone else?"

"Because Rebekah doesn't go with Maren" Lya said "I'd never name my child after Nik or Kol and also your my favorite."

"You only call me your favorite when you want something" Elijah said

"That goes with the long story" Lya told him "but before I tell it can we find a place to sit down."

Once the witch, the hunter and Original found a place to sit Lya jumped into the story of what happened six months early. She explained how the child was half vampire and how Marcel keep Lya safe till she was ready to tell Sam.

"And what is it you want from me" Elijah asked

"Eventually this child will have to feed on blood" Lya said "of all the Vampires I know you have the best control and I trust that you'd protect my child like you protect me and teach her control."