Chapter 10: 1821 - Part 2

Lya woke the next morning too find Kol's arm wrapped tightly around her waist. The original vampire was still fast asleep, so she quite snuck out of bed and got dressed before heading down stairs.

"Aw one of the lovebirds has decided to grace us with her presence" Klaus said as Lya grabbed one of the apples from the bowl and joined the rest of her family minus Kol, at the table. "Did you have fun?"

"Oh keep your judgement to yourself, Niklaus" Lya said as one of the servents rushed in and gave her a letter before rushing out. "I'm grown woman who only takes judgement from one person." Lya then looked down at the letter and smiled before opening it. "Oh and it appears she's in town."

Meet me at the bayou in one hour.
Lexi

"Good morning siblings, Marcellus" Kol said entering the room and kissing the top of Lya's head. "Good morning Darling."

"And here's the..." Klaus began only to get a knife throw at him by the redheaded witch sitting across from him.

"Swear if you don't cut it out" Lya threatened "as soon as I'm free of Lilith, I will kill you, Niklaus."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Lexi" you smiled hugging her vampire best friend when she finally made it down to the bayou an hour later. "What brings you to New Orleans?"

"Oh I'm just passing through" Lexi said "thought I spend the day with my favorite witch well in town and get her way from the  original vampire drama."

"And I thank you for that" Lya told her "If I spent anymore time with Klaus and Rebekah, I would have gone against Lilith and killed them."

"What did they do that gave you a death wish" Lexi asked.

"Ugh" Lya sighed "it's more of the after effects of what I did last night and their never going to let it go."

"What did you do" Lexi said

"Okay so Klaus undaggered Kol" Lya told her which was enough for Lexi to figure out what happened. "I swear I tried to resist but I couldn't and I honestly don't regret letting happen. I mean it was amazing but Nik and Rebekah will not stop with the comments."

"Well I have no idea what to tell you" Lexi said "I mean it is your own fault for sleeping with their brother. Now come on let's have some fun before I have to give back to the originals and continue on my way."
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Lya spent the whole day with Lexi. She was out so late she didn't get home till late and once she got there she didn't like what she saw. Kol had gone and gotten himself daggered again. Elijah and Klaus were making sure Marcellus was okay.

"I'm honestly not even surprised" Lya said stepping over the corpse in the courtyard and heading for the stairs. "He has terrible self control."

"Goodnight" Klaus shouted after.

"Night, Nik" she replied.