My fangs are growing in.. Nice

I gasp and wake up in a panic looking around the room. I see Stefan sitting in front of my bed. I'm confused as to why he's here.

Angel: Stefan

Stefan:Hey. I'm right here. You've been in and out for hours.

Angel: What the hell happened I don't remember anything.

Stefan: You were in an accident.

Angel: Oh my God. Matt is he...

Damon: Alive? Ask Stefan. The hero.

I look at Stefan

Stefan: He's fine.

Angel: Thank you. But how did you..

Damon: Save you? He didn't.

Stefan: When Jeremy brought you to the hospital before all this happened, your injuries were worse than anyone knew. Meredith Fell made a choice, she used Klaus's blood to heal you.

I look at him wide eyed: How the hell she get Klaus's blood. Why the hell would she it in me. Why not Damon's. I don't like Klaus at all Wait isn't he dead.

Stefan: Calm down. Meredith said that she made a deal with Klaus he would get information on Alaric every time he's in the hospital for a vial of his blood. She just so happened to use Klaus's blood on you.

I look at Damon: Wait Alaric

Stefan: He's dead Angel. I'm sorry.

I look up trying not to cry: Omg I killed Alaric.

Stefan gets up and sits besides me: No no no you didn't kill him it wasn't your Fault.

Damon: let me finish the story for you now when Rebekah ran your car off the road, you had vampire blood in your system, Angel.

Angel: Oh god no my car. She was in perfect condition. Where is my car.

They look at me weirdly

Damon: You just died and your worried about your car.

I look at him: Yes. Where is she.

Stefan: Being pulled out of the river as we speak.

I nod: I think it just hit me guys. I'm fucking dead. I can't believe- OH MY GOD IM FUCKING DEAD. Where Elena I saw her die.

Stefan: Same thing happened to her Angel except she has Damon's blood in her system.

Angel: Is there another way because Stefan I don't want to be a Vampire.

Stefan: Maybe. I talked to Bonnie, she says she's stronger than ever, there might be something that she can do to help you.

Damon: No, the only thing that's going to help is for you to feed and complete the transition.

Stefan: We have all day before she has to feed, Damon. That's a day to exhaust every possible way out of this.

Damon: There is no way out of it. We all know the drill. You feed or you die. There is no door number three.

Angel: I was ready to die, Damon. I was supposed to die.

Stefan: We will. We'll try everything.

Damon scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Damon: Your choice, Angel.

I get up and leave the room before he does and go down stairs and out the door. They immediately follow.

Damon: Where do you think your going, back in the house.

I turn around and the sun is really really bright. I see Elena Jeremy Stefan's and Damon is right in front of me and Stefan is coming down the stairs are way.