Q&A

I'm going to be answering some of y'all questions that's probably been bugging you. Also I'll mention a few things that you forgot in the previous books that will play a major role in Angel's future. Like Angel having sex with Stefan that won't play a major role or it might i don't know yet. I have everything planned before I even started Elena's Sister so I'm going to Answer a few questions😁.

Who's older Angel or Elena?
Angel is older by an hour. They were born on the same day.

Why is future Angel(Dead) talking to us about her past?
Well I really can't say much about it because it will give to much away but Angel doesn't want anyone to make the same mistakes as she did in her past, like falling for a vampire and becoming one herself and doing the one thing she never wanted to do. Kill someone. All will come together later on.

How can Angel have a baby if she's a vampire?
You'll see.... eventually.

Who is the father of Angel's child?
I know who the father is but I can't tell you not for a while. I'll give you a hint. He's in the same grade as Angel. That's all I'm giving you. If you ask and get it right I'm still gonna say no.

Does Angel finds love?
Of course she does but it soon ends once she dies.

We seen Angels mother Lori but where's her father?
I don't remember if I said this already but he's dead.

How is Lori a witch and Angels Human?
Well I can't really answer that. I'll leave you to your imagination and I'll just let my books play out and then you'll figure it out.

Will Lori play a major role in Angels life in the future?
Yes.

How many siblings does Angel have?
Okay only this once. She has 3.

How does Angel know Hope?
Well she sorta is friends with the Immortal Hybrid himself sooo.

Who's do I want to Angel to end up with?
Well I already know who she'll end up with when she dies and in time so will you. But if I'm talking about my current book I'll say even though he's not alive at the moment I honestly want some Angel and Alaric. I miss that guy and we have one book left until we get him back and ugh. I ship it.

The question everybody wants to know... that's been in there head for a while.

The last question.

The GOLDEN question.

How will Angel die?
I won't tell you how she dies but I'm debating on how I want her to die. I have this cool idea and another but I have time to figure out how I want her to die. I want her to be Brave, Happy and Fearless when it happens. I want it to be for a good cause. I want her to protect her family. I want it to be EPIC. When she faces Death I want to know that I can finally put my character to rest. I want her to know that her journey is over and that it's her sons turn to live his life. Even without his mother by his side. Or is it a plot twist. You'll find out but that's what I want. But to confirm it. ANGEL GILBERT DOES DIE.

Hope your Questions were answered and if you have anymore PM me or comment I answer so. Bye.