When life gets you down just TURN. IT.OFF

A/N You guys know what to do we will have a discussion about this chapter at the end of this chapter of course. You guys know what to do if you want to get the full experience of this chapter just like in the episode it's self. 🎶 Play Song 🎶 will show up again but I'm going to give you a place to start the song. So press play of course then slide to 2:00 and let the song play until the end. I promise you it won't disappoint.
__________________________

I'm still holding Jeremy I don't even hear the screaming coming from my sister.
I didn't even feel her take Jeremy from my arms. I didn't even see Bonnie leave.

I'm hearing every word Elena is saying to Jeremy while I'm staring at the wall thinking of a way to bring my brother back.

Elena: Jeremy! Oh, no. No. No. Oh, god, no. Oh god...It's fine. It's fine. It's fine. You're gonna be okay. The ring will bring you back. It's okay. It's okay. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay, Jeremy. You're gonna be fine.

My head shoots in her direction: He has the ring.

She looks at me with a smile I smile back to and hold his hand the one that has the ring.

I smile: Your gonna be okay, just like I promised.

<<<>>>

We finally get to my house I open the door Caroline says something but I don't pay any attention to her.

I move out the way for Jeremy can come in.

Elena: Come on. Let's get him upstairs.

Stefan follows Elena and I. Stefan lays Jeremy on his bed. Elena sits down beside him and holds his hand.

Stefan: Can I get you guys anything?

Elena: No. We're fine. We're just gonna sit here and wait with him until he wakes up. Let us know if you hear anything about Bonnie, okay?

Stefan: Yeah, sure.

I walk past Stefan who gives me a look. Elena spreads a blanket over Jeremy and resumes holding his hands on top of his chest. Stefan leaves the room while I get a chair and put it next to Jeremy and sit down staring at him waiting for my little brother to wake up.

<<<<>>>

I'm still staring at Jeremy he's not budging I groan and look at Elena then back a Jer and here Caroline and Stefan talk about Elena and I being in denial so I walk downstairs into the kitchen where there at. They still don't see me.

I glare angrily: I'm not in denial. And neither is Elena.

I grab a glass an get some juice out of the fridge.

Stefan turns off the tap.

Angel: I know that he was supernatural, but did you see? His tattoo is gone. The tattoo had the spell that opened Silas' chamber. Maybe it being gone means that he's fulfilled his supernatural destiny. Maybe he's back to normal. It's possible, right?

I pour the juice in the glass and put the juice back in the fridge.

Caroline: Angel--

I vamp out and break the glass in my hand taking two threatening steps toward her.

Angel: It's possible, Caroline. There's a chance. It may be miniscule, but it's hope and I'm gonna hold on to that hope with everything that I've got because there's no way that m-- There's absolutely no way that my brother is dead. I'm not in denial.

I smile at them and walk away.

<<<>>>
I'm upstairs in Jeremy's room Elena walks in through the bathroom and then Merrideth comes in. I glare.