Blood, Manipulation and death

I'm now sitting in the Salvatore house with blood all over my chin and hands. I came back from a meal I also stole a TV and put it in the guest room which is mine by the way.

I hear two pairs of feet coming my way from behind me. I flip through the channels and find the news exactly what I wanted them to see.

There's a news lady standing near dead bodies that are on stretchers and being wheeled away in body bags.

News lady: Last night there were reports of screaming coming from this exact area in the woods. There was a witness who saw it all happen.

The lady walks over to the man who looks scared.

News lady: What happened here.

Man: It came out I no where I was just walking and I heard screams and then I saw it attack those poor kids and kill them all five of them.

News lady: Did you get a good luck of it.

Man: Yeah.

He looks directly into the camera with a glare.

Man: This is all your fault. Leave them alone.

And before the lady could say anything the man pulls out a long knife and stabs himself in the neck twice before he died of blood loss. They quickly give it back to the people on the studio.

I stand up and face the two boys: Who could have killed those poor kids in the woods last night.

Damon: You killed those people and then came back as if you didn't do anything.

Stefan looks at Damon who looks at me.

Damon: I think it's time for you to speak to Klaus.

He's talking to me as if I'm a two year old so I just play along.

Angel: Not right now, move.

I stop and turn around.

I glare at the boys: Leave my sister and I alone or something like this will happen again and I'll leave a witness again and again and again and have them off themselves on live television. Back off.

I turn around and walk into Damon's room I strip butt Naked I see Elena come in with out a care in a world.

Elena: Your taking a shower.

I nod: Yeah.

Elena smirks and takes off all her clothes and takes my hand and we take a shower together. We don't do anything weird but the boys might think. They just think Elena is in here and I'm sleep in the living area.

We hear the brothers talking about us going to school and stuff and Caroline agrees we get out of the shower and walk out.

Elena: Sounds like fun.

Elena says this as we both come from the shower completely naked. Stefan and Damon openly stare at our body's, while Caroline averts her eyes.

I look at the boys: What? It's nothing you guys haven't seen before.

Elena wraps a towel around her body, covering herself up.

I walk past the boys still feeling eyes on me I grab my towel and wrap it around me.

Stefan and Damon share a look.

I look at the trio: And as for the, uh, "going to school" idea...Elena and I got nothing better to do. So why not m.

Stefan clears his throat and looks over at Damon, motioning toward Elena with his head. Damon walks towards Elena.

Damon: Elena, it would make me very happy if you went to school today. And studied hard-- you know, get involved in whatever activies, and please, for me, no matter what, don't eat anyone. Okay?