Disaster Prom

I decided to kill some people that day after I left Elijah and Amelia back in Pennsylvania.

I'm now going to see Klaus it's day time tonight is prom and I need a dress.

I walk in his mansion yelling his name and I also hear Caroline.

I walk in and see Them laughing. Funny thing is that they just started laughing.

Angel: So Full of emotions.

They turn around and look at me with a smile although Caroline is faking it.

I look at Care: Sorry that I almost killed you. if only I was faster.

Klaus has wide eyed now knowing this information. I look at him now.

Angel: Proms tonight I need a dress and if I'm not mistaken you always pick the best dresses and I want to look like a queen tonight.

Klaus: Well I guess I can give you both a dress.

I smirk: If you want I'll be over tonight.

Klaus looks at Caroline and then me.

Klaus: I'm good.

I glare at Caroline.

Klaus: How about that dress Angel.

I smile: Let's go.

He leaves and Caroline and I follow him. He gives her this long white dress. She smiles at me as if she's making me jealous.

I smirk at her: I'm sorry Caroline are you suppose to be making me jealous. All he did is give you a dress. If you wanna play that game let's play.

She glares as I smile at an smiling Klaus.

Klaus: I know what you like so how about this dress.

I look at it with no emotion. Then at Klaus. I shrug at him.

Angel: It will do.

I take it out of his hands and walk away. I hear him yell.

Klaus: No thank you.

I turn around and give him a look: If I say it I wouldn't mean it.

Klaus: I really don't care I just want to hear you say it.

Angel: Thank you.

I walk out his mansion and drive to the prom.

<<<>>>

I'm here now and all I have to do is park once I do that I get out and see a red carpet that lead to the entrance. I walk up to it and the world hates me because I run into The Salvatore brothers and my sister held captive.

My eyes go wide and the both of them spot me because Elena looks over at me. Damon whispers something to Stefan as he makes his way towards me. I immediately turn the other way about to go to my car but I bump right into Damon. He grabs my arm and starts to pull me near the duo waiting for us.