Control

A/N let me know how I did on this chapter I've been working on this for over a week and I'm glad I'm done with it. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

I look at Damon: I'm hungry.

Damon smiles: Good because I am too.

He motions for me to follow and I do but we are going to Stefan's room where Elena and Stefan is.

Damon: Elena should come with us.

Stefan looks up at me then at him: Why. If you care Damon you should let her, then leave with me.

Damon smirks and grabs my hand: I do care. That's why I'm taking her to feed on the vein.

Stefan stands up straight: No. Angel your coming with us.

I look at Elena for help but all she does is shrug. Now both of the Salvatore brothers are looking at me.

Damon: Choose, My brother or me.

I look at Elena she looks like she's about to laugh.

I look at them both: Can I try both.

They yell: No.

I look confused: Well I do like blood from the vein.

Stefan sighs in defeat but then looks at me: When did you have blood from the vein.

Damon: Last night. She left us all at the barn because she was hungry. She almost killed a lady but I found her in time, so now I'm teaching her.

Stefan: See she needs animal blood.

Damon grabs my arm and we start to walk out the door and we get into his car.

I smile: Where to first.

Damon: Were taking a road trip outside of Mystic Falls where there's lots of people to snack on.

I nod: Cool. But when do I get my car.

Damon: Don't know it's at the shop now. They say it could take a while.

I smile at Damon: How about we eat the people at the shop.

Damon turns the car around and speeds down the road. We enter the shop area.

Damon and I get out and a guy comes out he's muscular and he's keeps staring at me.

Damon: How's the Impala.

Shop Guy: Doesn't look like its yours, is this your car pretty little lady.

I nod: I'm just here to check up on her, how she looking.

The muscular guy leads us through the shop to my car. He gives us his name and it's bryan.

Bryan: Few more weeks and she's all yours.

Damon told me to work my Magic so I do. Bryan starts to hit on me and stuff and touch me and crap I tell him to stop but he won't.

I look at him: Okay I'll come check up on my car when your not touching me.

He grabs me: I like pretty things like you.

I glare angrily: and I hate people like you.

He looks at me my eyes start to change and my teeth turns into fangs and I jump on the guy and start to feed on him while he screams.

I look up and see Damon.

Damon walks around us while I still feed on the big guy.

Damon: Listen to his heart beat.

I start to listen it's not as strong so I step back and drop him on the ground.