Just Me And You

A/N I'm pretty sure you know what to do by know but I'm going to keep doing it anyway. 🎶 Play Song 🎶 you can play the song it's Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Outfit for Miss Mystic Falls Just slide and you'll see it.
—————————   ———————-  ———-

I wake up well rested since the night before and I wake up with a smile. I get up and get out my clothes from the night before and head into the shower and I put on my clothes. I grab my shoes and slip them on and then I grab my keys and make my way out to Baby. I get in and drive to the Lockwood mansion.

Once I get there I get out and lock Baby I make my way up the stairs and through the mansion all the way to the back of it and outside and all I see is people working and then my eyes find Caroline and Elena. I make my way over.

I look at Caroline: Why did you tell Klaus I would go on a date with him.

Caroline: We needed a plan to save you so I knew you going out with him would work.

I nod and look over at Elena: So what was with you and Stefan.

Elena groans: We broke up okay.

I look at her wide eyed: Oh my god. How why what the hell. I shipped it.

Elena looks at Caroline then at me: Because if my feelings for Damon.

I smile but it's fake: Oh okay.

Caroline: I mean she's gonna get back with Stefan.

I look at Caroline: That's just wrong since she has feelings for Damon now. Well my life sucks I woke up with a smile and now I'm leaving with a frown.

I turn around despite there calls for me to come back. I go back out to the front and get my dress heels and make up.

I have my dress in hand along with my heels and make up in a bag and I bump into Damon just great.

Damon smiles: Long time no hear.

I smile: Yeah.

He nods: So I see you got a dress for the dance. Who's your date.

I hesitate to answer: Possibly Klaus.

He frowns: Klaus as the guy who killed you. I think you meant me right. I was your first choice. Right.

I nod: I mean yeah you were but Caroline had to make a deal with him saying I would go on a date with him. If it wasn't for her I would be dead and possibly Elena. Be great full we're here.

I walk up the stairs and he grabs my arm almost causing me to fall.

I slap him: Back off Damon.

Damon doesn't let go: I thought we were you know back together.

I laugh: No we aren't.

Damon moves closer: So your telling me you don't have any feelings left for me.

I start to breath heavy: Exactly what I'm saying.

Damon: So if I take you into one of these rooms right now and roam every inch of your body your telling me you won't feel the same way I feel you.

I give him a look: And what do you feel about me Damon.

Damon: I know I'm in love with you and I will fight for you. Because that's what we do that's what Dangel do for each other.

I laugh: Love the ship name. But I need to get ready.

Damon: I love you Angel.

Angel: I love you too.