The Protector

We are still in Suzy's dinner I already killed one of Klaus's Baby Vamps. Now we are arguing about Jeremy killing vampires.

Klaus looks at me: Stop killing my vamps.

I laugh: No there gonna try and bite my brother and you think I'm not gonna protect him.

Klaus: He's going to kill the Vampires.

Jeremy jumps in the conversation quick.

Jeremy: No way. I'm not doing this.

Klaus: What makes you think you have a choice?

Damon: You have to kill vampires to complete the hunter's mark. Mark equals cure. You're in a bar full of almost vampires, so get your hunt on.

Jeremy: Screw you. You said I wouldn't have to kill any innocent people.

Damon: Jeremy, they're not people.

Klaus: Enough! Have at it, or else.

I just groan.

Jeremy: I don't take orders from you, dick. Hunters can't be compelled.

Klaus: You're right. I can't compel you. But if your conscience is getting in the way, then allow me to make this easy for you. Because, I can compel them.

They look at the vampires in transition; a few compelled humans are feeding them their blood.

Klaus: I'm gonna give you a two-minute head start. Then I'm gonna send every vampire in here after you. You kill them, or they kill your friend...Matt.

I look at Matt and he's scared.

Angel: Wait a second Klaus.

Damon: No, no. You turn them, he kills them. That was the deal, Klaus.

Klaus: I'm taking artistic license.

Damon: You know he can't take them all on at the same time.

Klaus: With you as his coach, he'll be fine. It's Matt I'm worried about.

He looks at me: Tou better not interfere Angel.

I roll my eyes: I should of stayed with Kol.

Klaus: You were with Kol.

Damon interrupts Klaus.

Damon: Ah...Jeremy, go get the weapons out of the car. I'll be right behind you.

Jeremy runs out of the bar.

Damon looks at Matt: Both of you.

Matt follows.

Klaus: If I hear an engine start, I'll kill Matt myself!

I look around to see most of the vamps are waking up in transition.

<<<>>>

I'm running through the woods and I hear Matt screaming for Jeremy and Jeremy saying keep running. I run in that direction to help.

When I get there I see a vampire is about to bite Matt I vamp speed over to where the vamp is and rip it's heart out and throw him off of Matt.

Angel: Are you okay?

I help Matt up, and Jeremy is running towards him. I look at Matt's neck which is covered in blood.

Angel: Oh my god...

Jeremy: Get to the house! Hurry!

The three of us run in the house.

Jeremy: They're coming.