Death of a close friend

I'm now at the Salvatore Boarding house with Elena. I decided to take a walk and then come back I hear Elena and Stefan talk about killing Kol again. While the Originals and My friends have a plan Angel has a plan of her own.

Elena: I know you can't because vampires can't use the dagger, but Matt can. It's not like she doesn't deserve it. And Bonnie thinks that she can get Klaus out of the picture, too, at least temporarily. Once we get this cure, none of this will matter because we can use it against them.

Stefan: All right, fine, but how do you plan to lure Kol in?

I'm now behind Stefan.

Angel: Me I'm going to lure him out.

Elena nods with a smile thinking I'm helping out and Stefan just shakes his head.

Stefan: Why do you have to do it.

Angel: Because out of all of us I'm the only one he trust in this town. I'm doing it if you like it or not.

I pull out my phone and I put my index finger to my lips while looking at the both of them and then tap my ear then point at my phone. They nod understanding that I need them to be quiet and listen to the conversation.

I call Kol. He answers.

Kol: Angel darling I was just about to call you.

I look at Elena and she tells me to go on.

Angel: About What.

Kol: If you wanted to hang out maybe more then friends, catch a bite or five.

I look at Stefan who shakes his head but Elena nods.

I smile: Are you asking me out on a date.

Kol: Possibly.

I look at Lena and she nods her head again.

Angel: It's a date then but I'm more of a night person. Pick me up at the grill at 9 tonight don't you dare be late.

Kol: Never.

Angel: I can feel you smirking. Goodbye kol.

Kol: Goodbye Darling.

I hang up and let out a breath and Elena smiles and Stefan looks awkward standing next to Elena.

Elena: Let's get you ready.

Angel: We have 4 hours until then.

Elena: I just want to choose the outfit okay.

I roll my eyes: Okay Elena.

<<<>>>

Kol are now leaving from Are picnic which really is us feeding on people

Kol are now leaving from Are picnic which really is us feeding on people. I almost killed some one tonight but Kol was there to stop me and honestly I tried to over power him but I failed. Klaus told me to feed from blood bags which I prefer now a days but from the vein it's nice and warm.