Dimmer switch and more emotions

I wake up and take in my surroundings and I notice I'm in Caroline's House. I'm still in the dress I had on at prom. I vamp speed up out of bed and strip out of my dress and take a shower. Once I'm done I go through Caroline's Drawer to find my clothes I put them on and then go through her closet and get my shoes. I slip them on. I then look on the night stand for my keys and find a note under it that has Tyler's name on it.

I take it and decide to read it.
" Dear Angel, Last night what I did was to get you back to your old self. Yeah I did plan on kissing you and I would only feel one out of two ways. 1 would be that I did it and I feel nothing and it was awkward and 2 would be that I enjoyed it a little to much and one day in person you'll tell me how you felt about it too. I'm gone as you already know but if you need to talk call this number and we will talk as long as you want, just like old times. 307-323-4040. Goodbye Angel, Love Ty."

Yeah I remember are heated make out session that just so happen to bring my emotions back. When I kissed Damon it brought back memories and the same thing with Tyler. They were in my head. Good tactic I guess.

I grab the keys and put the note in my back pocket. I'm about to walk out the door but I bump into Caroline.

Caroline: Tyler told me you turned it back on.

I nod and move pass her: I need to get out of here.

Caroline follows me as I get into baby.

Caroline: I was coming to see if you wanted to help with Elena.

I shake my head: No I need to do something.

Caroline grabs my arm I vamp out and push her against Baby: Leave me alone.

I throw her away from Baby and get in and drive off. I decided to go to Klaus since he's been hunting Katherine and Amelia forever.

I yell: Klaus.

Nothing. I use my vamp hearing and hear nothing it's like he's gone. I vamp speed upstairs to his bedrooms and it looks like he packed up and left. I see a note on the bed i walk towards it and see it has my name on it I open it and read it.

"Angel I left to go to New Orleans I have very important business to take care of. If you need help or want to talk you know how to reach me. Klaus."

I groan why the hell did he have to leave what was so important he had to pack everything up and go. Right now I don't care I care about not trying to rip peoples head off because of how angry I am. My phone rings and I see it's Stefan. I answer.

I groan: Yes Stefan.

Stefan: You feel it don't you?

Angel: Feel What?

Stefan: The rage, Anger you just want to let it out don't you.

Angel: Yes I'm Angry leave me the hell alone.

Stefan: Your sister still has her humanity off Angel. We need your help.

Angel: Fine I'm on my way.

I leave Klaus's old mansion and get in Baby and drive to the Salvatore boarding house.

This should be fun.

<<<<>>>>

I arrive and lock Baby and walk in the boarding house. I walk into the living areas and See both Stefan and Damon.

Stefan: Sooo how do you feel.