A moment of weakness

A/N I am excited for this chapter because are queens come back well in hallucinations. Katherine and Amelia Peirce.

I wake up sweating and I look over and see Connor for the millionth time tonight.

Connor: Tell me is it annoying to be a vampire.

I nod: Right now yes.

I get up and he does too I put on an outfit not caring if he's looking.

Connor: Where are you going.

I smirk: Away from you.

I run and jump out my window and I tuck and roll going down the roof and land in a crouch position. I start to jog a little bit then take off full speed until I run into Connor again. I fall to the ground and he looks like he's trying to help me up.

Connor: Are you alright.

I glare: Does it look like I'm alright toy keep following me tormenting me leave me the hell alone.

Connor: I was just trying to help you out.

I blink my eyes a few times and realize it's a random guy.

I smile still sweating: Oh sorry I thought you were an ex of mine kind of look like him. Sorry. And yes I'm fine.

He nods and jogs past me. Then I take off full sprint and bump into another Connor.

I stand there and shift: You should've stayed away.

He looks scared and try's to run off but I bite him and start to feed until he's dead. Another head rolled off but it wasn't Connors it was another random.

I step back and just run and run away far away and it's now 10 A.M I've been running since 8. I make my way back in the house and see Damon and then he looks like Connor I turn around and run away.

I trip and fall but I'm caught by someone and it's Klaus.

Klaus: You alright love.

I nod and push him away and see Stefan: Peachy.

I see Connor walk out and I scream at him: I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU FOR THE THIRD TIME.

I blink and Connor is gone it's just Damon.

Stefan: You killed someone again.

I shake my head: No I killed Connor I just killed Connor. Twice I killed him twice.

Damon looks at me wide eyed: You can't kill two people twice.

I look at Klaus then back at Damon: We did it with him.

Damon looks like he's thinking about it but Stefan in the other hand is worried.

Stefan: That's besides the point.

I look at the three and see my sister run out: I need to get out of here.

Before I can run I'm lifted off the ground then my sister and we're gone.

<<<<>>>>

Klaus talks to Elena for a bit in a room he then sees me looking around frantically.

Klaus: You'll be alright love, I promise.

I nod breathing heavy. He leads me to a big room he looks at this black guy he called him Chris. Chris opens the door and Klaus makes me go in first and then he follows.

Klaus: So. How do you like it.

I nod: It's nice. Not really my style but it's nice.

Klaus: I apologize for the lack of windows; it's to preserve the art. And of course to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring and burning yourself to death in the sun.