Unexpected Alliance

I'm now in an town in Pennsylvania it's night time and I'm at the address they told me to go to.

I knock on the door and I hear footsteps coming my way, i then hear them unlock the door and now we are standing face to face.

The lady smiles: You must be.... Angel.

I nod: Yeah, you mind inviting me in.

Lady: Come in.

The lady steps out of my way and I step in the house.

I walk around trying to listen if someone other than the two of us are in the house.

I look at the girl: When is she coming.

The girl looks confused: She never really tells me when she's coming.

I grab her by her neck and start to compel: Where is she.

Next thing I know I feel myself being grabbed by the throat and slammed against the wall.

I look at her vamped out and I see her vamped out as well.

She smirks: Right here.

She lets go if me and I'm finally able to breath.

I walk around the house then back at her: This doesn't seem like your style from what I heard from The Salvatore brothers.

She walks in front of me: Doesn't seem like your style to have called me.

I just shrug: So kit kat what do you need help with.

Katherine: I have the cure as you know. My sister is with a special someone at the moment and won't be back until morning. I told her about you helping us in your own way. We will return the favor.

I give her a look: and what would you help me with.

Katherine: Well get the Salvatore's off your back.

All I do is smirk. I then ask where will I be staying Katherine told me she's gonna be doing a few things but the lady takes me to my room.

I thank her and fall asleep.

<<<>>>

I feel somebody staring at me I then decide to open one eye and see Katherine smirking at me which startled me for a minute and then she grabs me and pulls me out of bed which makes me push her away.

Angel: What do you want.

Katherine: We have business to take care of remember.

Angel: Yes I do but does it have to be this early.

Katherine: It's 12 o'clock.

I roll my eyes: Let me change I'll be ready in a minute.

She walks out I close the door behind her and take my shower I get a ting from my phone but ignore it. I get out and see I got a message from Katherine saying she's going out with Amelia.

I leave her on read and get dressed.