The Dead Walks Again

I was working out in the Salvatore boarding house the boys didn't think that it was a good idea to leave me here alone but I promised them I wouldn't go after Katherine and Amelia on my own so I just sat back and started to get ready.

I then get a call from Elena saying she needs me so I put on my outfit put my white hair into two braids and vamp speed to the High school. I try and listen in on her voice and find it so I run to where she is.

Angel: Where's Katherine and Amelia.

Elena: I don't know.

I look at Damon and see that he's on the phone and I listen in to hear who he's talking to and it's Stefan. We continue to walk.

Damon: If I remember correctly, I think there's an entrance in the basement.

Stefan: Well, where's the basement?

Elena: Off the boiler room.

Damon: You hear that?

Stefan: All right, I'll meet you there.

Damon hangs up, stops and turns round to face Elena and I. I roll my eyes and step back and watch the show because I know what he's about to do. He's gonna try and stop us.

Elena: What?

Damon: You're gonna have to stay here.

He looks at me: You too Babygirl.

Elena: Are you kidding me?

Angel: I do what I want Damon.

Damon: We really need to stop Bonnie from doing the spell, and if you guys get all murderous and screw it up--

Elena: Is that really the reason?

Damon: As self-righteous as Stefan is, he has a point. Behind your rage, there is a tidal wave of feelings - all of your guilt, all your grief, every emotion you've ever put off, and killing Them gonna let it all in. And if you can't handle it, then we're back to square one for the both of you.

Elena: And if we can? What if killing them takes away all that grief and guilt? What if killing them finally lets us feel all the good things that I've lost? Damon, help us. As soon as we get over this hurdle, We'll be are selves. We'll finally be able to think clearly, And everything will go back to normal.

I really don't like Elena speaking for me but as of right now she's right. It's not just rage that we need to let out we need to grieve and this is the only way.

I look at Damon and he doesn't seem to buy it.

Damon: There strong, and crafty, and you'll both die.

Elena sighs, pauses for a moment, then suddenly stabs Damon in the belly with a stake. I chuckle not expecting that. He groans in pain and sinks to the floor.

Elena: At least We'll die trying.

Elena looks at me and Damon does as well and shakes his head I look at her and shake my head. Elena rolls her eyes before vamp speeding away as Damon falls to the floor.

Angel: Now you and I are gonna have a little chat.

I smile at him before vamp speeding to him and pushing the stake in further which causes him to groan in pain.

<<<>>>

I pick Damon up by his collar and push the stake in even more.

I smile at him.