Chapter 28

*TWO WEEKS LATER* 

"I hate this" I threw my crutches across the room and began throwing the clothes on my bed all over the room.

"Hey, hey what is going on?" Jay opened the door and then quickly shut it, blocking a flying sweater. 

"I can't put any clothes on!" I hobbled over on one foot and picked up my crutches. 

"You have a cast on baby, it's not going to be simple" 

"My dad comes home any day this week, things are finally going to be normal" 

I am so excited to have my dad back. Peyton and the boys have been helping me fix up the place and after many attempts, and Jay finally pleading a valid case, my dad has considered to give him a fair chance. Things were finally settling down a bit. 

"Come here baby, sit down" Jay guided me to the bed. 

"You have been through so much lately, you were hit by a car for God sakes!  And now you're trying to catch up on school work and it's time for you to just chill out" he rubbed my back.

"I can't even think about school work right now" 

"And you don't have to, you're ahead of all your classes and you can take your time catching up" 

We haven't heard from Dean since my accident, and it has been pressing on my brain more and more but I didn't want to tell Jay that, I didn't want him to worry. 

"Let's just go downstairs, everyone is still here" 

"I need to get dressed first" 

"Do you need help?" He winked.

"I think I might" I winked back. 

Jay leaned in and started to kiss me slowly. He brought his hands to my waist and began slowly lifting the hem of my shirt guiding his fingers across my hips, making me shiver. 

I brought my hands to his neck to bring him closer and he laid me down on the bed.

"I'm crazy in love with you" I whispered 

"You better be" he laughed lightly and his warm breath filled my nose. 

"Things have been so messed up" I began

"Shh" he kissed me.

"Aren't you worried?" 

"Allie, stop. I'm busy" he began to kiss my neck and down my stomach.

I felt a sudden rush of cool air as my sweatpants left my body, and a small touch of a pain as Jay moved them past my bandaged ankle. 

Every thought in my mind immediately vanished the second Jay's mouth touched me. The sensation filled my entire body from head to toe and I began to move with him and he grabbed at my hips. 

Moments passed and I knew what I needed next. I pulled at Jay's hair signalling him to look at me. 

Our eyes locked and we both knew.

"You read my mind" he said huskily. 

Jay stood above me and I watched him remove his shirt. Revealing his perfect skin, abs and collar bones and leaving his hair messy.  I watched as his hands worked at removing his belt and sliding his jeans and boxers off. 

His warmth caressed me as he lay on top of me and we began to kiss again. Kissing Jaylen was unlike anything else in my entire world. 

It was love, it was hurt, it was pain, it was longing, it was beautiful raw passion. My heart felt heavy from the amount of love it had for him. I found myself close to tears. 

"Jaylen" I whispered, but before I could continue he thrust into me and it was as if everything that happened was miles away. 

We moved together and melted into one another and became one single person. 

Jay growled when I asked him for more and I whimpered slightly when he delivered. 

I grabbed at his back and pulled him towards me. We moved together so seamlessly it was as if we were made to fit together. 

I felt Jay move away from me and my heart dropped. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Turning you around" he growled.

He flipped me over so effortlessly so my face was buried in the bed and my legs hung off the edge. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and my back arched and he re entered sending an entirely new and warmer sensation throughout me. 

I grabbed at the bedding and held on for dear life. Nothing in the world felt better than this.

As I took Jay more and more inside me, my own animalistic instinct began to take over. 

"Stop" I said.

Jay stopped abruptly and moved from me.

"Allie, I'm sorry" He looked serious.

"You better be sorry" I turned to him, and smiled wickedly.

Jay cocked his head to the side, looking confused.

"You better be sorry for being such a control freak" 

I pulled him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, taking full control of this situation. 

I kissed him down his neck and his stomach and gave him one slow mouthful causing him to curse quietly. 

I then brought us back to our euphoria. 

The world was blurry and full of stars. 

I collapsed on top of him and we sat in silence holding onto one another.