Chapter 4

Chapter 4

            Somehow that night, you didn’t spend a second laying in bed, thinking of what had happened. You went to the hotel, climbed into bed, and fell straight asleep. It happened so effortlessly, you woke up the next morning, experiencing more PCD than ever before, and turned over to Ally.

            “I had the craziest dream. After the concert, Niall asked me out. Like legitimately he asked me on a date.”

            Ally looked at you, confused, and started to smile.

            “Katie- That actually fucking happened.”

            You sat up and suddenly everything came rushing back. The glances from Niall, the comments from Zayn. Niall taking your hand and asking for your number. You grabbed your phone. Sure enough, right at the top was a message from an unknown number with a weird area code.

            “hi Katie it was great to meet u at the concert, lunch at 2 today? i will take u somewhere just meet me at my room room 2010 ok? At 130.  see u then :) –niall xx”

            It sure sounded like Niall. You looked at the clock. 11:30. You only had two hours to get ready. You rushed to the bathroom, not saying a word to Ally, and hopped in the shower. Even over the running water, you could tell when Ally had read the text. You heard her squeal and jump in the room. This was the craziest thing that had ever happened to either of you. You got out of the shower in record time, and as you were brushing your teeth, Ally ran in the bathroom, screaming at you to look at her twitter.

            “THEY KNOW! THE WORLD KNOWS!”

            “KNOWS WHAT?!” you had to scream back.

            Ally started to read out one Sugarscape article, entitled, “Has Niall Horan Found His Princess in a Fan?”.

            “Last night after One Direction’s Las Vegas show, the boys held a special VIP meet and greet. VIP fans say that while Niall was making eyes at one front row girl during the show, they saw her exit the meet and greet much later than all other girls”.

            Ally continued to read, talking about how one of the boys might actually follow through on his promise of dating a fan. The article had already gotten thousands of retweets with angry and happy fans alike. Some even had tweeted it to Niall asking about it, but he hadn’t replied. Liam however, replied to one fan’s “IS IT TRUE?” with just a “;)”. You couldn’t believe this.

            “How do they already know?!”

            Ally simply stated, “It’s a directioner thing!”

            You decided to put on a “dressy casual outfit”, with a gorgeous, summery red high low dress, black toms and white sunglasses. You decided you didn’t want to look like you were trying too hard, but still wanted to look nice. Ally threw on a cute dress too, seeing as she was going to be walking you to the hotel room, and she always had to look good for Harry. You put on a little more makeup than usual, but kept with your normal “make up that makes me look like you’re not wearing makeup” look. By the time you had finished putting some soft curls and waves in your hair, it was 1:15, and you decided to head to the hotel room. You grabbed your phone and a clutch purse, and headed to the elevator.