Chapter 12

You woke up the next morning, not exactly sure when you fell asleep. Ally was already up, getting ready for the concert.

            The concert.

            You were going to your second One Direction concert, a little over two weeks later, but this time, you were Niall’s girl. Crazy.

            You hopped in the shower, and began to sing. Singing definitely wasn’t your strong point, but you belted out Up All Night.

            You got out of the shower, put on a skirt and tank top for the hot L.A. weather, and headed off from Thousand Oaks to L.A. again with Ally.

            You hadn’t seen your other friends in a while. You had tons of texts from people who kind of knew you at school, and while you tried your best not to act like a diva, you had to deny all of them when asking to meet the guys. It wasn’t something you could just do. And, you had to spend as much time with Niall as possible, since tonight after the show, he’d be leaving for Phoenix, Arizona, and you couldn’t come. The last two days had seemed longer than anything, but you knew it’d be over soon. You also knew that you wouldn’t just see him in a couple weeks, he’d be getting further and further away, finally ending the tour in Florida, all the way across the country. You’re sappy, sad thoughts were interrupted by Ally’s voice.

            “We’re here, bitches!”

            This time when you got out of the car and saw all the directioners, they recognized you too. You both were swarmed by girls, asking for pictures, and since you had gotten there early, you decided, hey, why not. You smiled for pictures and girls literally lined up. This was crazy.

            When a group of girls wearing “Natie” and “Kiall” shirts came up to you, you took out your phone and took a picture too. You tweeted, “So happy to be at this concert, love these girls!”. You fangirled at them, they fangirled back, and you got their twitter names before moving on. You weren’t a celebrity. These are the kinds of girls you would make friends with in real life. You were going to act exactly how you would at a concert normally. Mostly. Except for the fact the security guards were coming over to take you back stage.

            The boys were still getting dressed, so you sat down with Ally and started adding the girls you just met. People were already tweeting pictures of you, and you retweeted them right away. You began to wonder how you ever lived without twitter.

            Harry came out of the dressing room first, and scooped Ally up in his arms, giving her a hug. You were next, and you couldn’t help but notice how good his Bleu de Chanel after shave smelled. The other boys came out, and you thanked Liam for introducing you to Danielle. You noticed that Zayn’s hair was higher than usual, but decided not to tease him for it. Finally Niall came out, and instantly ran to kiss you.

            “I missed you babe!” he exclaimed.

            You laughed, “It’s only been a day!” he just kept smiling at you.

            “I missed you too” you said.

            Interrupting your moment, Louis told Niall it was time for soundcheck. You and Ally decided to go into the audience and watch the soundcheck from there. Girls noticed you, but once the boys were up on stage, you were barely a distraction. You didn’t have your poster this time, but Niall still kept his eyes on you the whole time. The meet and greet was before the concert this time, and you waited back stage while the boys talked to their fans.

            Olly Murs was backstage, and you fangirled again. When you saw him, you hit Ally to get her attention. Being unable to help yourself, you ran up to Olly, asking for a picture. In his sexy accent, he looked at you and said,

“Katie? Niall’s girl? Well he’s a lucky guy, you’re beautiful.” You melted. Then he looked at Ally.

“And you’re Ally. Harry’s girl. He’s lucky indeed. But it sounds like he’s been getting a little luckier than Niall.” He joked.

You guys joked with Olly and his back up singers for a bit until the boys returned. Olly went on stage, and the concert started. You watched what really went on back stage, with the boys laughing, and trying to duplicate Olly’s dance moves. They were terrible.

The boys finally went on stage, and you had to admit, even though it was awesome being back stage at the concert, looking from the side wasn’t as great as being front row. Once the concert was over, you all gathered back stage to discuss where to go next.

Zayn decided he was going to go back to the hotel, even though Perrie was still in England, he had a skype date set up. Seeing as everyone had a girl, the boys decided to take this last night in L.A. to be a date night. Liam called up Danielle and Louis left to pick up Eleanor.

That left you, Niall, Harry, and Ally.

Harry, being the slut he is, looked at Ally and said he had “a lot planned for the night” and took her hand in his, leading her to a limo that was waiting for them. Ally snuck a look back at you as she walked away, beaming.

Now it was just you and Niall.

“If I’m going to be honest, I would love to see L.A.. We might get bombarded by fans, but would you show me around?”

“Of course I would!” you said, smiling.