Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As the rest of the general admission entered the stadium, you stayed seated, talking to Ally and the girls around you.

            “Did you see that?” , you practically yelled, “Niall blew a kiss at me, right at me. I swear, if I ever get the chance to meet him, I’m giving him the real thing.”

            Ally laughed and agreed, “And while you’re kissing Niall, I may as well take my shot with Harry.”

            You both obviously loved all of the boys, but as you had always had a special place in your heart for Niall, Ally was absolutely head over heels for Harry. The only person she would let come in the way of that relationship would be Louis.

            As if you weren’t already hyperventilating enough, the lights soon dimmed and none other than the glorious Olly Murs danced out on stage, wowing the audience with his sexy dance moves and incredible voice. You couldn’t believe that someone as talented as him was only opening for a band, but you made sure to mentally make a note to see him on his own headlining tour someday. As he finished his last and newest song, Heart Skips a Beat, he proudly introduced One Direction, and exited the stage as the countdown video went on. It showed the boys on the beach, in the car, introducing them and showing their likes and dislikes, though it wasn’t anything that any true directioner wouldn’t already know. As the countdown hit 10 seconds, you could feel the excitement in the stadium buzzing, but as you got closer, the crowd went absolutely wild. 5, 4, 3, 2,

1.

Once again, the boys in the flesh ran onto the stage, belting out “Na Na Na” barely loud enough to be heard over the fans. Sitting front row, you had a mini heart attack any time one of the boys would run by, just because their shoes were so god damn close. For the rest of the concert, you took turns taking pictures, videos, holding signs, cheering, and crying, all the while trying not to screw up your makeup.  You could feel yourself sweating, but it didn’t matter you were just so happy to be there.  Pretty soon, you heard the distinctive guitar notes of “Moments” and decided it was time to take out your poster again.

Holding it as high as you could, you screamed for Niall as Liam started his solo. He noticed you for sure, and winked at you. You felt as if you could fly. Harry started singing, and you felt Ally nudge you. You figured she was just excited that Harry had started his solo, but she motioned to the stage.

“Niall hasn’t taken his eyes off of you, Katie!”

You looked up, and realized in your trance you had started looking towards the ground, and as you met Niall’s eyes, he flashed his brilliant smile. Ally was right, he was staring right at you. He blew a kiss as they went into the chorus, and ran to the opposite side of the stage, to stay with choreography. You held your sign up higher than ever, and when Niall’s solo came on, he sang it, seemingly never breaking eye contact with you. You were wondering if this could really be real. As you floated up to cloud 9, the boys ran off stage for an outfit change, and you realized everybody had noticed Niall looking at you. The girls around you stared with what you weren’t sure was jealously, or amazement, you disgust, or all of it together, but you could hardly care less.

“Oh my fucking god!” , Ally screamed, “Niall wants you!”

You shook your head, “There is no way. I’m in the front row, with a huge sign, he probably just looks at every girl up here because its easy.”

The girl sitting next to you shook her head too, saying, “I’ve been front row to three of their concerts, and he’s never, ever done something like this. You obviously caught his eye”

A tad shaken, you had no idea what to do when the boys came out again. You figured Niall would be over it, but when the boys ran out on stage, you saw Zayn and Louis look at you and then at Niall. You were positive you saw Niall nod, and then smile.

Ally couldn’t control herself. “Did you see that?! He told them about you!”

You could barely remember the next few songs, you were too caught up staring at Niall and wondering if he was really staring back. He started looking over less and less, but you definitely saw him turn to you a couple times, and a few times he would smile. Every time he would, Ally would freak out. She seemed confused on why you were so calm, but you just honestly just couldn’t believe what was happening. Something told you this was just too good to be true. Before you knew it, What Makes You Beautiful was playing.

            The stadium erupted in cheers. It was almost the last song of the night, but you were still too busy planning on how to meet Niall. Maybe, just maybe, if you saw him in person, you could become friends. Its ridiculous, you thought. All of this stuff that is happening during the concert is just in my imagination. There is no way that Niall Horan, of One Direction, is looking at me. But, contrary to every thought that was running through your mind, by the very end of the concert, as they were singing I Want, you saw, undoubtedly, Niall singing, “I want, I want to be loved by you” straight into your eyes. There was no way you were leaving Vegas without meeting this boy, and seeing what was going on.