Chapter 8

It was Friday, the day Niall and the boys were flying in. You decided you would drive to the airport and stand amongst the other fan girls to meet them, but hold your “Kiss me niall I’m irish” poster again. Cute right?

            You weren’t ready for what would be going on when you got to the airport. All sorts of girls were there, holding all sorts of posters, and you were almost afraid he wouldn’t see you. Ally reassured you, he knows and loves you, he’ll see you. As you made your way into the airport, you were noticed for the first time. A directioner spotted you in the crowd, and came straight up to you.

            “Oh-my-god. You’re the girl Niall is dating”

            “I-well- well yes I am.” It was weird. You were the girl Niall Horan was dating. You had had your heart ache when you saw tweets between Demi and Niall before, but now you were that girl. Niall’s girl.

            “Can I get a picture with you? I’m from 1DUpdates. This would be crazy for our twitter.”

            Ally looked at you and nodded her head. You smiled for the picture, and she just had one question-

            “Are you really just a directioner who got lucky at a concert”

            And you were able to just smile and say, “Yes.”

            You spotted Paul’s head over the crowd of teenage girls, and he saw you. He looked confused, but you just motioned “shhh” to him. He nodded. Slowly the boys walked off of the plane, Harry first, which sent the girl going crazy, followed by Louis and Liam. You wondered if El and Dani were even in America. Next Zayn came off the plane, looking like a sexy-homeless-pothead. Like normal plane behavior. You held up your sign, but you still didn’t see Niall. You turned to Paul, who put his finger up. Sure enough, Niall walked off, looking sexy as ever. Tank top, snap back, and guitar case in hand, you felt weak. Is this real?

            Security was doing their best to keep the girls off of the boys, and as they stopped to look and wave at the fans, you pushed to the front and held your sign high. Liam was the first to see you, and he glanced at the rest of the boys. Niall was the last to see. He couldn’t see you at first, but he could definitely see the sign. There was nothing security could do at that point. Niall went pushing through the crowds of girls screaming his name and went right up to you and your poster. Your knees were jello now, and Niall didn’t help the cause by pulling you in and kissing you. Right on the lips. He pulled away and said “I missed you, Katie, I should have done that before I left.” Now every directioner there was going wild, asking questions and taking pictures. Paul ran to you and Niall, whisking you away. You began to worry about where Ally was, but she was already running off, next to Harry of course. You were crowded into a big escalade with the boys.

            “Welcome to LA, boys!” Ally said.

            “Glad to be here!” Harry replied, slipping his arm around her. She had said they were texting during the 2 weeks, but apparently they had gotten pretty close!

            “Where exactly are we going?” you asked.

            “The W, of course.” Liam said. “Then the boys are going to head out for a couple drinks, because their the only guys who want to go drinking at 2:30, and I’m going with Danielle for some lunch.”

            “We’re just getting a couple beers, Liam.” Louis said.

“Actually,” Niall mentioned, “I was wondering if Katie could just stay in with me tonight?”