28

Hisake's P.O.V.

---

I. Am. Not. Getting. Pregnant. Again.

The cravings, mood swings, urges, it's all too much! I can't deal with this shit!

"Babyyy." I whined, calling for Iyato.

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

He sighed, walking over to me.

"That's the 4th time for the day and it's not even noon yet."

I pouted as he chuckled at me, "What do you want?"

"I want Anima to cook for me." I pouted even more.

"Alright, alright, I'll go get her."

I smiled as he left the room in the general's building. Not the master bedroom. Apparently Iyato and I got to stay in the general's building since it has more space. Neat huh? Meh. Besides the fact that it's too much walking, it's nice.

I sighed and looked up as the door opened. Some girl I've never seen before standing there.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Is a girl by the name of Anima here?"

"And you are?" I eyed her suspiciously.

"I'm Lala."

Wait wait wait wait! Lala!? Lala as in Anima's dead sister!?

"O-Oh."

"You're having twins, how cute." She entered the room, closing the door behind her. I remained calm, demons can smell fear.

"Do you happen to know who I am?"

I shook my head.

"Interesting." Her smile turned into a grin as she walked closer.

"You're not afraid of me." She tilted her head in curiosity but the grin remained on her face.

"Why would I be?" I tilted my head, "You're a friend of Anima's right?"

She glared at me but then smiled again, "Yes."

"Then you're a friend of mine." I smiled sweetly. She smiled, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Can you help me up please?" I chuckled nervously and she eyed me weirdly.

Let me guess, she doesn't help people. Pathetic...

"Sure." She said weirdly and grabbed my hand. I slowly pulled myself up sighing.

"Thanks. Let me take you to Anima."

"That won't be necessary." She quickly said.

Is she scared of Anima too? Then again who wouldn't be? But why is she here? And her hand is cold as ice.

I sat back down sighing and she stood there, looking at me.

"Hey baby, I'm back. Anima's unavailable at the moment so I got you a bar if that's alright." I looked up at Iyato and smiled.

"Hey. Yeah, that's fine." I smiled. "This is Lala." I pointed amd Iyato tilted his head.

"Who is Lala?"

"Her...." I slowly dragged out, pointing the pink haired girl standing there.

"Babe, there's no one there."

What!?

"She's literally right there." I pointed again and Lala giggled.

"He can't see nor hear me. Only you can."