ooo ;)

"hey mate." i heard a deep british voice say from behind me.
i turned around to see this tall ass faggot behind me.
      "NIALL??? WHAT THE FCUKKKKK" i immediately pulled him into a hug without hesitation and he hugged back. i'm pretty sure i was blushing but i honestly didn't care.
i looked looked up at niall, still hugging him and said "the fuck are you doing here? how? why?" i had so many questions.
i finally let go of him and he picked up his stuff.
       "damn, if i'd known you were this cute i would've met you way earlier." he said as he winked and walked to his room.
       "OhMYGODDDDD!¡" (y/f) yelled as she came from the kitchen. "HE JUST CALLED YOU CUTE OMFG MY
SHIP IS BOARDED ALL THE PASSENGERS AND READY TO SAIL" she said literally crying.
      "HOW THE FUCK IS HE HERE" i looked at her confused as fuck.
      "i've talked to him for a while yanno." she winked and walked back into the kitchen.
thAT BITCH SHES PROLLY TOLD HIM ALL KINDS OF THINGS I SAY TO HER ABOUT HIM OMG.
i walked to my room and sat on my bed. he's called me cute. twice. f  u c k. does he like me? should i make moves? will he make more? can we date? what would we do? how long is he staying here? questions filled my mind as i lay on my bed.

   30 min. later

"FOOD IS READY FAGGOTS!" (y/f) yells as she's getting plates.
me and niall ran into eachother, both turning a corner. god. we're such dumbasses.
"oH fUck i gOTa tAkE mE a ShOwER niBba¿!¡" (y/f) says, looking back at me and winking.
me and niall sat down and ate our food.
      "you wanna play (your fave game) cunt?" i asked him.
      "sure but be ready to get your ass beat." he said challenging me.
of course he underestimated me and lost most of his games.
      "ITS THE FUCJING CONTROLLER GIMME YO SHIT RN" he said grabbing my controller from me.
      "oI GIMME IT BACK YOU MEGA FAGGOT!" i said wrestling him for my controller.
i pinned him down on the floor but he managed to roll me over. i was on the floor with my arms pinned above my head, staring into niall's green eyes. i started to blush immensely and looked the other way.
      "fine, you can have my controller dumbfuck." i say defeated, honestly i just wanted him off me before he realizes how much i was blushing.
      "hehe, thank you fucker." he said laughing in his adorable british accent.
we played a few more games. of course he lost them. and then we headed to bed.
i gave niall a hug because i was still excited to see him and said goodnight to eachother.
i lay in my bed, just replaying the whole day in my head.

short chapter, gomen.

^ gomen means sorry in japanese.