14

I wake up, forgetting what happened last night after the alcohol.

I realize I'm in Grayson's bed, naked.

Shoot.

I tighten the sheets around me and take fast breaths, scared out of my mind. I'm not on birth control! Did he wear a condom? Did he even go inside me? Probably!

I take one deep breath and close my eyes. It's gonna be okay no matter what.

I carefully get up, not wanting to wake him up. From last year, I know Grayson sleeps in awhile after sex, so I don't expect him to go to school today.

I put back on my underwear and bra, then look through Grayson's closet. I pull on his Duke sweatshirt, which sleeves reach way past my hand and it goes to my mid thigh, and his black basketball shorts, which go a few inches past my knees. I'm grateful, as I pull on my converse, that I wore those instead of heels.

I brush my hair with his comb (that's rarely used) then head to school. Yeah, prom was on a school night. I know, Providence can be very stupid.

I run up to Emily as soon as I step in the school.

"Hey!" She says. "Why'd you leave early?"

"We had sex." I whisper.

Emily's eyes widen, and she almost drops her books. "What?!" She whisper yells.

"We put alcohol in our cups, and that's all I remember. I woke up naked, next to naked Grayson, in his bed. That's why I'm wearing his clothes."

"You always wear his clothes, so don't worry, no one will suspect anything. But was he good?"

"I don't know!"

"Do your legs hurt?" She asks.

I open my locker and grab my books. "Yeah, so?"

"Yep. He was good. Were his parents home?"

"I didn't see them this morning."

"Good," Em says as we sit down in Spanish. "Because I bet the whole neighborhood heard you screaming his name."

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Shut up."

At lunch, someone suddenly sits next to me as I talk with James and Emily.

I look over to see Grayson. He slings his arm around me and pecks my lips.

"Hey beautiful." He says.

"Hello."

"Last night was great."

I blush and look away.

"What happened last night?" James asks.

"We had sex."

"Not so loud, Grayson!" I say.

"That's what I had to say to you last night."

I bury my face in my hands.

"Oh, I thought Faith just got sick!" James says.

"Nope. All I got was laid."

"No, we made love. I didn't have sex with you. I made love to you. There's a difference. Because I actually love you." He places his lips on mine, making me smile.

"Is she as good as Emily?" James asks, and I choke on my sandwich.

"James!" Emily says.

"You two have done it?!" I ask. James nods.

"Faith was a gazillion times better than Emily could ever be."

Me and Emily roll our eyes at our annoying boys.