T w o / The Decision

Y/n's POV

I knocked on the door 2 times like the butler told me.

"Who's there?" Finn questioned through the other side of the door.

"Frank" the butler replied as Finn yelled back 'come in'.

Frank huh? That's his name..

Frank opened the door to show a Finn on his leather chair scanning the words through a paper.

Finn handed the paper to Frank as he placed it on the table and Finn pointed at the chair for me to sit opposite to him and the paper was in front of it.

"Read" Finn simply said as I obeyed.

I started to read the paper from start to finish, it sounded pretty sketchy, but I still except.

I grabbed the pen next to the paper and wrote my signature on it.

I think Finn is an upper class person like Frank said before and maybe.. maybe he lives a life like an adult?

I looked at the paper once again and gave it to Finn.

He grabbed it out of my hand and smiled knowing I am under his custody for now on..

This is gonna be interesting..

Finns face went back to its serious expression again and looked up at Frank.

"OUT!" Finn yelled.

As I quickly got up from my chair, Frank lead me to my bedroom.

"Thank you Frank" I told him as I entered my room and locked it.

Frank stood outside the door way for me as a safety thing..

I'm not sure why, or what it is but I have a feeling Finn is probably a famous person.. OR MAYBE CRIMINAL!.. I'm sorry I'm just really confused right now.

I sighed to myself as the independent and understanding me took over my thoughts and I shrugged it off.. too much of a coincidence.

Now it's 6:18pm

I looked over at my Phone as I rolled on my bed it read 6:18 and I decided to get up.

I knocked on the door twice and Frank opened the door for me.

Frank is such a teddy bear yet scary on the outside but,, never judge a book by its cover (eww lmao)

"Mr Wolfhard is down stairs in the kitchen, he'd be expecting you" he spoke out as I nodded in agreement.

I made my way into the kitchen as I saw him on the Couch on his Phone.

"I've been expecting you" He grinned.

"Oh really?" I questioned going along with him.

Finn's phone went off moments later as he answered.

I don't really recall on what he said but one thing caught me off guard.

"I'll see you soon" ... "Okay" ... "yep bye love you" he said over the phone.

I can't believe he said 'love you' to someone, if only he knew that I think I'm falling for him..

"Sorry that was just my client" he smiled.

"Oh n-nice" I stuttered, fUcK he's going to question why I stuttered!

He just furrowed his eye brows then continued on going on his phone.

Frank came into the living room with Finn and I with two trays in his hands.

When he placed it onto the dinning table he lifted it up to reveal Chinese food, MY FAV!!!

"Thank you, Frank and Finn" I thanked as they both nodded there heads.

The whole time we were quiet, no one talked and everyone was polite..

I got up from my seat as Frank grabbed both Me and Finn's plate that we just ate off and placed it in the sink.

Me and Finn made our way back to the couch and turned on the TV.

I looked at Finn as he bit his lip looking down at his phone.. Boys  -_-

The door bell rung as Finn jumped off his seat.

"FRANK!" Finn yelled as Frank casually walked to me and threw me over his shoulder.

"FRANK PUT ME DOWN" I pleaded..

He just kept on walking till I got to my room and he placed me down at my door step.

"Good night Y/n" He stepped a side from my room as I gave him a big hug.

Moments later as we pulled apart I could hear a girl and Finn heading up stairs, I looked down and she was giggling at him flirtatiously and I ran in to my room and quickly shut the door.

I sat down on my bed doing nothing physically.

I just sat and contemplated on what to do.

I was feeling a lot of things at that very moment but nothing good.

The things I felt were rather hurt or sadness and it won't get outta my head.

I headed to my cupboard and it was filled with clothes.

The clothes were all my sizes which were great and they all fit perfectly.. THESE CLOTHES ARE AMAZING AND SO EXPENSIVE!

 THESE CLOTHES ARE AMAZING AND SO EXPENSIVE!

I finally picked out something casual ^^

I put my hair in a bun and jumped on my now messy bed rolling round in the warm covers.

As I reached for my phone and browsed through Instagram my thoughts were interrupted.

All I could hear was moaning through the other wall.

I was so fucking pissed I wanted to kill Finn.

"SHUT UP!" Was all I yelled as I received a chuckle next to my door from Frank from the other side.. at least he can relate to me.

So I put my pillow over my head and screamed in it..

This is the worst night ever..

I hope y'all enjoyed reading, leave a comment or something so I can see what I'm doing wrong/right.. Thank you so much ILY <3 - Lena