S i x / Forgivness

Y/n's POV

The next day I felt like shit, I couldn't stop thinking about how he thinks this is okay..

I feel as if I am trapped here FOREVER.. or 1 year but still.

I opened my closet and laid out an outfit on my bed..

Y/n's Outfit:

( I know this is on a carpet but children, just use your imagination and pretend it's a bed :) )

I had a shower but this time I didn't wash my hair to keep the healthy oils there..
(hi I'm bill nye and a rhyming poet)

I walked out of the shower and quickly got changed..

I felt in a badass mood today, I'm not sure why but I like it.↙️ (lol sryyy)

I walked out of my bedroom and fixed my hair into a messy adorable bun.

I looked around and no one seemed to be here.

I made my way downstairs and decided on the way that I'd make some cereal for my self.

As I got to the kitchen I could here footsteps starting down the stairs..

As I reached for the 'Reese's Puffs' I felt a set of arms around my waist.

It made me feel a tingly sensation since I was wearing a crop and my torso was exposed.

I slightly turned around so I could see the figure, which turned out to be Finny.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked as he brushed my exposed stomach with his thumb and I turned back around to my un-made cereal.

"Just wanted to hold you" he told me as a light blushed creeped on my face.

He pushed his body against mine as both of our breaths hitched..

"Finn" I gave him a faint gasp.

"Shhhh, it's okay" He spun me around.

I looked at him in the eyes as he grabbed the back of my thighs so my legs where now rapped around his torso.

I grabbed the back of his neck for grip.

He pushed me on to the counter so I was now sitting on it.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach and all that Jazz.

I moved my hands from his neck to his hair as I tugged a few strands together.