T e n / Placement

Y/n's POV

After pulling away we looked into each other's eyes.

"Always remember that" Finn said before smashing his lips deeply with passion as we were moving in sync.

"I will" I pulled away and hugged him.

He hugged me and locked his hands for grip like a seatbelt tightly around my back.

He then lifted me up so my feet were no longer on the ground and my hands on the back of his neck.

"FINN, put me down" I pleaded weakly.

He just giggled a bit and spun me around as my grip around his neck was tighter then ever.

"I've got you, don't worry princess" He whispered looking in my eyes.

I just blushed trying to hide the grin on my face.

"So are you gonna let me go?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is two plus two five" he asked as I raised one eye brow.

"No" I answered confused at first.

"Then that's your answer, I'll never let you go even if It was life or death for me" he gave me and adorable frog smile and I grabbed his face with my hands.

"I mean the EXACT same, but physically could you let me go.." I asked as he gently placed me on the ground.

"Better?" He asked with a smirk.

"Better" I replied kissing him on the cheek removing my hand from it.

"So.. what's the plans for today?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah, it's been hard for you since you've never physically been outside for a while.. so why not go to the shops and see a movie and 'shop till we drop'" he made a girly voice at the end.

*laughs a bit* "Sure, I would love to" I smiled.

"Right-io, time to get ready" he hurried me away slapping my butt to go the direction I was heading.

Getting ready

Right now I'm in my room having a panic attack, THERES NOTHING TO WEAR!

I went into my closet and cried to myself mentally, what do I wear?

1 hour later *Spongebob narrated voice*

Y/n outfit:

Authors note: I'm actually quite proud of the outfit I put together myself, it took a while though lmao <3

I slipped on my outfit and I quite liked it.

I ran out of my bedroom door with my phone in my small bag and went into Finn's room.

I opened the door without knocking and all I could remember seeing was him shirtless.

"SORRY!" I yelled quickly shutting the door.

"You can open now" Finn said almost immediately.

I thought it was too soon for him to change into a shirt, so I just ignored him.

Before i knew it I had my back turned to the door and Finn grabbed me from behind as I didn't noticed he had opened the door.

I was dragged into his room by my lower waist and Finn closed the door.

"Finn what the- Wow you're still shirtless" I said quickly turning back around from him.

He turned me around.. STILL with no shirt on and kissed my lips passionately.

I kissed back as it started to turn into a make-out session.

"I hate to admit but.. I prefer you without a shirt" I looked down in guilt realising what I just said.

I looked back up at him as he had a raised eyebrow.

"Uhh no, no, no I'm just kidding *fake laughs*"

"Y/n it's fine, I'd say the same thing about you two" He smirked as I hit his chest playfully.

"What? You deserved it" we chuckled together.

"As much as I'd love to enjoy the show, put a shirt on you weirdo" I told him as he nodded slightly turning to his drawers.

He finally picked up a shirt and examined to see if it was what he was looking for.

"Y'know, for a boy you have a really clean room" I admitted as he slipped his shirt on and walked towards me.

"Thanks" he said actually taking the compliment seriously.

He took my hand and we headed out his bedroom door.

Hey guys hope y'all liked this chapter, I have been very on schedule when it comes to updating and I'm kinda proud. Love y'all - Lena <3